Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  3. How do i change language in ARK windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change language in ARK windows app: Hi I have ARK on XboxOne in Russian, I downloaded ARK to PC (Xbox play anywhere) and the game installed in English. How to change the game on PC to English? Thanks Julia...
  4. Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams: Hello Everyone, Our employer recently rolled out Microsoft Teams to our laptops and it was integrated with Skype so there is no going back to Skype. When I start a chat with one of my colleagues and I want to send him an email from that chat, I click on his name in the top...
  5. Can't change which app is assigned to a file type.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change which app is assigned to a file type.: I'm trying to change a file type associated with an extension. When I click on the "Change" line in "File Explorer Options" all I get s a blue window with a white gear symbol instead of the file type list. What am I doing wrong?...
  6. Changing what drive apps download too

Changing what drive apps download too: If i change the drive apps download too, will it delete everything in the drive? or just the windows apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-what-drive-apps-download-too/e5694a41-d351-4a2e-bce2-01c0820f1cd7
  7. Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows: I want to change my email signature in my Mail App on Windows 2016. On the web, instructions say to find >Signature under Settings. For some reason my version, has no Signature option at all. Under Help, it explains how to add or change a signature in Outlook, but this is...
  8. The OneDrive app on Windows 10 crashes when trying to change the local storage folder

The OneDrive app on Windows 10 crashes when trying to change the local storage folder: I have a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro installed on my desktop PC and I need to connect OneDrive for both business and personal use. I started with business and setup OneDrive with no issues, including changing the local folder location to a different drive. I then...
  9. I cannot change my default apps. windows keeps changing them back to its own

I cannot change my default apps. windows keeps changing them back to its own: I cannot change my default apps. windows keeps changing them back to its own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-my-default-apps-windows-keeps/52cdafed-c486-46d2-9223-69e463ce6919"
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue: When I open Windows Live Mail or Chrome browser I am now getting a pop-up User Account Control dialog box that says 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?' and I click on yes. I don't get this when I open other browsers or mail programs. Does anyone...