Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. Change Administrator, and Turning "Run as Administrator on an app"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator, and Turning "Run as Administrator on an app": Hello all, I hope you can help, I turned on "Run as Administrator" with my app (Which stopped it for working) I turned to turn it off but instead locked myself out of the Administrator account and can't do anything as i forgot y passwords as i always use my pin Please can...
  3. Cannot make changes in Windows and Apps Permissions. Error message: "Some settings hidden...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot make changes in Windows and Apps Permissions. Error message: "Some settings hidden...: I started having some webcam issues recently and went to make adjustments under app permissions in my privacy settings. Here I realized I do not have the ability to make changes to my webcam and basically all other apps and general settings (they are greyed out). Every...
  4. Change the name of the cortana app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the name of the cortana app: Good morning. Having elaborated W10 Pro> Lite, almost like LTSC, I ask if it is possible to change the name of the "Cortana" button in "Search" as LTSC. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 122759
  5. Unexplained changes to Windows 10 desktop, app behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unexplained changes to Windows 10 desktop, app behavior: Unexplained changes to my PC: 1. All apps now run full-screen - 'restore down' button in upper right doesn't work to switch app to window 2. Lists in Windows Explorer changed from single-spaced to double-spaced 3. Icon for background screen capture utility (Snagit) now...
  6. Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email: So, first: I have used the app features before and they have worked perfectly fine before. I wanted to change my primary email on my xbox microsoft account from one that existed on there a really long time ago that was once my dad's email that isn't even used anymore to a...
  7. Changing default app not working

Changing default app not working: I installed Windows 10 Education 1803, and installed Notepad++, which is in my opinion, a far better Notepad. So I changed XML, TXT and other types of files' defaults to Notepad++. However, no matter what, they'll always open with their stock Notepad (or WordPad for XML...
  8. Can't Change Default App For PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Change Default App For PDF: I have tried everything I found online about this & Windows still will not let me change the default app for opening pdf files. I want to use Libre Office Draw but it is not on the list of options. They want me to choose an app from the Windows store. It does not give me an...
  9. Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section: I Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section. Everytime i try to change from my ssd to my hard drive it gives me an error code ( 0x80073d0e). If any one can tell me how to fix this it would be apreciated....
  10. Unable to change default app for editing scripts in Windows 10

Unable to change default app for editing scripts in Windows 10: Background Recently I start to work a lot with JS and I often have to edit files with extensions like .js and .jsx. I am using Sublime Text 3 (Build 3176) to do the editing work. Problem As I am working with these files more and more frequently, I want to change the...