Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  3. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  4. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  5. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  6. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

7. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  8. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  9. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  10. where do I change where I get apps?

where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...