Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. change the default app to open a file type

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the default app to open a file type: How do I change the default app to open a .wpd document file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-default-app-to-open-a-file-type/6cb7b0b6-d967-4f4b-9d18-8ad6651abac0
  3. Windows 10 allow app to make changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 allow app to make changes: I have installed Adobe Photoshop and Premiere How can I bypass having to authorise this app every time I open the app. Thanks Gordo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-allow-app-to-make-changes/22872d94-fbb5-4fdc-91b3-17cd47939c59
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?: Frequently I try and open something, and get the popup that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" but it only offers "No" as an option- the "Yes" option is missing. Is there something wrong with my computer? I am the administrator. Thanks....
  5. How do I change an app from being set as a game?

How do I change an app from being set as a game?: I used the Xbox Gamebar while using Microsoft Edge because I wanted to record my screen. It asked me if Edge was a game and I said yes so I could record. But now that Edge is set as a game, I won't receive notifications while using it. I don't want to change the setting on...
  6. Cannot able to change app default language? Want to change from Urdu to English-US?

Cannot able to change app default language? Want to change from Urdu to English-US?: I recently installed the Urdu language pack through windows app store, which is now set as app default language. I want to change it back to English-US but can't able to change nor able to remove the Urdu language....
  7. wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date: I can't change the "date created" on several photos and videos. After import from my iphone to Onedrive, they show "date created" the date on which I imported them from the iphone e.g. 1/25/2019 "date modified" the actual date created e.g. 6/14/2018 When I use the left...
  8. I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10

I can't allow apps to "Make changes to my pc" on Windows 10: yall keep making updates every **** day up in this **** for no **** reason apparently, every **** thing works just fine and yall **** come and **** me right in the ass with all these updates now i cant **** allow access to nothing because when this notification is supposed to...
  9. Win 10 keeps changing the default app for pdf-files back to Edge. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 keeps changing the default app for pdf-files back to Edge. How do I stop this?: I have a brand new laptop and this version of Win 10 switches the default app for pdf-files back to Edge every time I update my third party pdf software. How do I stop this from happening? It is extremely annoying....
  10. Edge keeps trying to change the default app for pdf-files. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge keeps trying to change the default app for pdf-files. How do I stop this?: I have a brand new laptop and this version of Win 10 switches the default app for pdf-files back to Edge every time I update my third party pdf software. How do I stop this from happening? It is extremely annoying....