Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?: So my issue is that some of my apps (e.g. Audacity) looks blurry on my 14-inch laptop. I tried a few tutorials of changing the DPI but that just makes everything look smaller. Does anyone have the solution to fix this blurry issue without making everything look small?...
  3. Cannot change "App Permissions" The system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change "App Permissions" The system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in...: I am not able to change any of the "App Permissions" in Windows 10 such as Microphone to get my microphone to work properly. I get this message when I do so and settings panel just freezes and closes itself. How do I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot change any "App Permissions" in Windows 10

Cannot change any "App Permissions" in Windows 10: I am not able to change any of the "App Permissions" in Windows 10 such as Microphone to get my microphone to work properly. I get this message when I do so and settings panel just freezes and closes itself. How do I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard App- Unsaved Changes Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard App- Unsaved Changes Error: Hello, Whenever I open my whiteboard app, my boards are colored red and say error- unsaved changes. This has been happening for the past couple of days. Any solutions?...
  6. How can I change the color of the store app icons to white? OR something else?

How can I change the color of the store app icons to white? OR something else?: I have some windows store icons on my task bar for quick use, and ALL of the color of the icons are black, I can't see them at all. I am not changing my theme to suite the lack of customization, that would not be a fix but an unacceptable compromise, what I would like to...
  7. How do you change the default app for opening a single file?

How do you change the default app for opening a single file?: I've tried googling and searching the various subreddits. All the results are for how to change the default app for all files of a particular extension. How do you change the default app for opening a single file? In this case I want a particular .txt file to open with...
  8. Can't change sign-in options (Settings app freezes)

Can't change sign-in options (Settings app freezes): I'm on 1909, deliberately using a local account, and after Windows decided to lock me out after going to sleep (even though I'd configured it to not ask for a password or PIN in any cases), I decided to change my password to something that I'd actually be able to remember in...
  9. how do I change the default to open an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change the default to open an app: How do I change the program default to open a .jef file. The one I have is not working and I even deleted the old app, but it still won't change anything....
  10. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....