Windows 10: Any App Changes with 10

Discus and support Any App Changes with 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Any App Changes with 10

Hi All,

Not sure if there are any changes to the apps (apart from running in desktop mode now and the charms bar replacement) or if they are still just the Win 8 versions

If not, has anyone noticed any changes in how the apps work now, any added features

I have looked at a few and they seem the same to me, not seen anything added yet

Thinking of the MS apps

:)

paulsalter, Oct 26, 2014

2. microsoft edge home page

Thanks, but this is not what I was looking for. I don't particulary like the mail app the way it is set up, and I don't want to make outlook my homepage. What I wanted was to keep my homepage on edge, but to add the outlook or Hotmail tab or short cut

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  3. microsoft edge home page

how can I add Hotmail to the task bar in Microsoft edge home page

changes ??, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Any App Changes with 10

They don't snap like they used to. The two I use regularly I can snap side by side in 8.1 on my 19 inch 4:3 monitor. Now I can't. They won't minimize small enough now and don't snap. Same deal on my laptop that has a 17 inch 16:9 wide screen. It's a step backward for me.

alphanumeric, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Any App Changes with 10

1. Any App Changes with 10 - Similar Threads - App Changes

2. People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName": The start menu on my laptop windows 10 20h2 version has been troubling for a long time the people app had no icon but its name before a week now it has no icon and no name, it shows some ms-resource: AppListName, I don't know what is happening this is the same issue on my...
  3. how to change app icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change app icons on taskbar: So i have changed my application icons on my desktop, how can i apply those to my icons on my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-app-icons-on-taskbar/b04d5cfc-7080-4a2f-8e0b-d18c6ba6bf77
  4. How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second: Reposting since older threads found give no answer... Is there a way now in the year 2021 to change the wind speed data in the MS Weather app to Meters Per Second? Any suggestions from anyone? BR /P...
  5. Error 0x80070005 trying to change new apps location to D:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80070005 trying to change new apps location to D:: I want to change the new apps location to D:, but everytime it appears the error 0x80070005. I've been looking into the forums and nothing works. I think this is one of the reasons why I can't install Sea of Thieves on D: Can someone help?...
  6. Changing default app location.

Changing default app location.: I have Game Pass and want to install a few games, however, when I choose to change the default app location in Windows it mentions it will have to remove existing apps on the other drive. C: Is my OS Drive and has all my game modifications on it, D: However is for Steam and...
  7. Changing default app location.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing default app location.: I have Game Pass and want to install a few games, however, when I choose to change the default app location in Windows it mentions it will have to remove existing apps on the other drive. C: Is my OS Drive and has all my game modifications on it, D: However is for Steam and...
  8. Changing default app location, what will I lose?

Changing default app location, what will I lose?: I have the Game Pass on PC and wish to change my default app location as that particular drive has more space. It mentions that it will need to delete other apps to change the default location. What exactly is being deleted? It is my OS drive and has all my game...
  9. How to change sound output of an app when switching sound devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change sound output of an app when switching sound devices: Everytime I switch from headphones to speakers on a fullscreen app, it does not have sound unless I restart the application. I've tried to change the output in the "App volume and devices preferences" but of course my app does not appear there. There was an option in windows...
  10. How do you change user permission so that I can't shut off the app process?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you change user permission so that I can't shut off the app process?: Hi, I got an addiction and I have a program which blocks me from abusing it. As long as the program is running, it hinders me from relapsing. The problem is that I know how to turn the process of, I study computer engineering so going into task manager and changing properties...