Windows 10: Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?

Discus and support Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These ones [img] 172682 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keyboardbroke, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?

These ones
    Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7? [​IMG]

:)

keyboardbroke, Jan 21, 2021

2. How to change Windows 10 Start Menu to look normal?

Hello.

I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and so far so good. Except for Start Menu. It is A MAJOR EYESORE.

I have a PC. I'm using a PC. I'm not on a silly tablet, I'm not on a silly console. PC. I want the PC Start Menu.

How can I change the Win10 Start Menu to look like Win7 Start Menu? How can I get it to look normal again?

Why would Microsoft do this? Why purposefully downgrade a perfect menu to this... this.

This tablet interface infestation is a serious problem for PC. Please help me. This is bothering me to no end. How to I fix my Start Menu? I want this tablet whatever interface gone. I want a PC interface. a Win7 start menu!

LargeApartment, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Jan 21, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?

What a PROPER start menu should look like

Hi there

Was just suggesting that the logical place for a search function is surely at the TOP of a list - as W10 is still in "Design phase" I can't see anything wrong in making suggestions that could be popular. The fact that I was showing a Linux start menu was irrelevant -- just giving an example where the search is at the logical place at the TOP of a list.

Surely when an OS is still in some sort of design stage this is the time to suggest what I would imagine to be a sensible logical improvement.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?

1. Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7? - Similar Threads - App Change Menus

2. Circle looks like hexagon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle looks like hexagon?: When my computer displays a circle on my monitor, the circle is not smooth, it looks more like a hexagon, why is that? This only happened after i turned on/off the "High Contrast Setting" in settings app....
  3. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  4. Looking for a(n) App(s) that Can Change the Icon of the same File Type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for a(n) App(s) that Can Change the Icon of the same File Type: I have been trying to Windows 7-ize my Windows 10 and so far, it has been a success. One of the problems that I am experiencing however, is that all the icons (i.e folder icons) are all from Windows 10. I did do some RegEdit magic to change the icons of the folders to how...
  5. How to make Win10 look like Win7?

How to make Win10 look like Win7?: Hello, I am using windows 10 since a couple of months now and i cant get used to the new design.... How can i make it looks and feels like win7 ? submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments]...
  6. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  7. Desktop looks like this,can anyone help

Desktop looks like this,can anyone help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigpeepeeCactus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hez0bf/desktop_looks_like_thiscan_anyone_help/
  8. Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?: [img] Theres any way to set the windows 10 porperties like it used to be on Vista? I mean, to put that green aurora left panel column instead of the just the boring white screen. 134740
  9. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....
  10. pics look like ghost

pics look like ghost: Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pics-look-like-ghost/a2dd87ff-23b1-4130-9b93-43efeb9e66f8