Windows 10: Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

Discus and support Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There are apps that find duplicate photos. But are there any apps that can find unusable photos that are blurry, shaky. submitted by /u/00Turag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/00Turag, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

There are apps that find duplicate photos. But are there any apps that can find unusable photos that are blurry, shaky.

submitted by /u/00Turag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/00Turag, Apr 12, 2021

2. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Why is this profile pic so blurry?

Greetings everyone,

I am trying reset the default profile pic with a higher resolution of the default profile pic, as the new Windows Update has replace the default picture with a blurry mess.

Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky) e34bed25-bf09-4235-8bd6-6d009ec7da5f?upload=true.jpg

Like why is it blurry?

thunder1025, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

Blurry Text in some apps.

Try these steps also:

Click on search bar

Search "Fix Apps That Are Blurry"

Open the application

Turn On "Let windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry"

Then Apply

Kind regards,

Jan

TechPenguin, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

1. Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky) - Similar Threads - app finds unusable

2. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  3. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  4. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 not showing correct monitor resolutions - also blurry and shaky (Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not showing correct monitor resolutions - also blurry and shaky (Lenovo...: So I have one Lenovo L24q-30 monitor that is flickering and is ALSO blurry while connected to my work ThinkPad. The other L24q-30 is 100% okay. Both are connected through the ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2. One is connected via an HDMI and the other is connected via a DisplayPort...
  6. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.: I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-collage-app-how-to-download-the-app-any/84b1f72f-1d9a-4b6a-b268-4a2983642f3f
  7. Blurry background apps. Can't find a solution anywhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry background apps. Can't find a solution anywhere.: So I recently got a gaming computer with Windows 10. Its an Omen 15 i7-9750 with a Nvidia Geforce Ti1660 32GB ram. (My first Windows computer since Win XP) I have a second display hooked up as well, but just recently I have noticed that apps like Slack or Visual Studio Code...
  8. Why is this profile pic so blurry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this profile pic so blurry?: Greetings everyone, I am trying reset the default profile pic with a higher resolution of the default profile pic, as the new Windows Update has replace the default picture with a blurry mess. [ATTACH] Like why is it blurry?...
  9. Shaky Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shaky Mouse: I notice a few troubleshooting discussions about a shaky mouse. This just happened to me. I do not believe it is a virus unless you call Microsoft a virus or have to update your mouse, or uninstall your mouse, or run disk check, etc. The shaky mouse thing will happen when...
  10. Unusable notebook -Shaky login screen, shaky mouse, shaky everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusable notebook -Shaky login screen, shaky mouse, shaky everything: My friend's Lenovo notebook is completely useless. I don't even know how to start troubleshooting it. Windows 10 boots to a login screen that jumps all over the place. The mouse cursor jumps all over the place. It takes a dozen or more attempts to enter the login password....