Windows 10: Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft.

Discus and support Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I always miss everything. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BichelNB, Jun 30, 2022.

1. BichelNB Win User

Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft.

I always miss everything. Thank you

:)

BichelNB, Jun 30, 2022
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft. - Similar Threads - app remind thing

2. Quick reminder that's still a thing in 2022.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick reminder that's still a thing in 2022.: submitted by /u/vloz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wpx3ps/quick_reminder_thats_still_a_thing_in_2022/
  3. Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any app to remind me the thing which I need to do in Microsoft.: I always miss everything. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-app-to-remind-me-the-thing-which-i-need-to-do/aae70113-246f-448b-9b9c-c82a97081a54
  4. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders: Folks, Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of reminders, even though I didn't change anything. For example, for the last few days, it's been showing that the next reminders for one...
  5. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  6. Which version do I need?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which version do I need?: Hi all, Building a new PC, and PCPartpicker is showing me 2 different versions of Win10 Home 64bit. What is the difference between part# kw9-00139 vs kw9-00140 ?? One is $70 more expensive than the other? Of course if you can point me to a cheaper source... Thanks...
  7. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. remind me app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remind me app: how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remind-me-app/ab4a9384-2dd7-4eed-80ec-2eaa2100f86e
  9. Remember to remind me (not)

in Browsers and Email
    Remember to remind me (not): Hi Gurus and Geneii, Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old, I blitzed the new, because Windows Mail works fine for me and messages seem to come through more quickly. Also, until...
  10. Why do I need to sign in to get reminders to work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I need to sign in to get reminders to work?: Seems like Microsoft are desperate to get me to sign in. I don't want to. Is there any way to use reminders without having to sign in? Seems like a pointless restriction, designed to grab yet more personal data. 104599