Windows 10: Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade

Discus and support Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Windows Gurus I was just wondering if after a Windows upgrade / major updates if there was any software around to automatically uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Apr 1, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade

Hi there Windows Gurus

I was just wondering if after a Windows upgrade / major updates if there was any software around to automatically uninstall redundant / unused software

Example -- just did an upgrade on a Linux system (NEON-KDE - a ubuntu derivative with KDE GUI / desktop - fairly Windows look alike).

After upgrade was a simple automatic command to remove unused / redundant packages. If there isn't one somebody "could get rich" perhaps by writing one !!!!

Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade [​IMG]

Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 1, 2018

2. incredimail mail program crashes after installation of microsoft update 3132372

After my system automatically installed the latest subject upgrade my mail program stopped working and told me there was an error & they were working on the problem. I have now uninstalled the upgrade twice due to the automatic installation program which
    I have just put on manual and now my mail program works just fine. But if this problem is not solved , it will be a real pain in the neck to keep track of the installation of other upgrades & updates while not installing the problem upgrade. Any suggestions?

JulianWhitney, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on existing MacBook BootCamp configuration

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

You can directly upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All your programs and data will be upgraded automatically. If any of the program is not compatible, then you will have to uninstall the program.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Apr 1, 2018
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Apr 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade - Similar Threads - Automatic uninstall programs

2. Windows 10 avoid programs getting uninstalled automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 avoid programs getting uninstalled automatically: Hi All,I am facing a strange issue, I am installing NodeJS 9.x version in my laptopdue to software requirement i cant install the later version of this programhttps://nodejs.org/download/release/v9.11.1/I had seen this sort of concern raised in the past by others, but it was...
  3. Windows 10 avoid programs getting uninstalled automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 avoid programs getting uninstalled automatically: Hi All,I am facing a strange issue, I am installing NodeJS 9.x version in my laptopdue to software requirement i cant install the later version of this programhttps://nodejs.org/download/release/v9.11.1/I had seen this sort of concern raised in the past by others, but it was...
  4. Windows 10 avoid programs getting uninstalled automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall a program without any program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall a program without any program files: I accidentally and unintentionally installed an adware called MusiCalm. I directly deleted the program files located in users/Edward/appdata/roaming, without going into the windows program list and uninstalling it there. Now, I can't remove it from my programs list, and every...
  6. 'Location not available' after uninstalling program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Location not available' after uninstalling program.: I am having difficulty installing a program. On uninstall I get file explorer with 2 identical error messages stating the start menu folder is not available... ? This is a brand new Windows 10 pro installation on a new SSD and this is maybe the 5th program I've installed....
  7. Program Giving Error After Uninstalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Giving Error After Uninstalling: [ATTACH] I recently installed this GomPlayerPlus to play some of my files but after realizing that I didn't liked it, I deleted it but now i am getting this error whenever i 'Open As' a video file. Please somebody help me in fixing this issue....
  8. uninstall a program to proceed with Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall a program to proceed with Windows 10 upgrade: I was doing an upgrade to 10, and got this message". Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10. I cannot find this app in my programs. I used the search tool, and nothing. I tried to identify it by using the icon, but that didn't work either. How...
  9. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  10. Uninstall Cortana and any associated programs permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Cortana and any associated programs permanently: My goal is to make a Windows 10 install as free of any internet chatter in the background or foreground of Windows 10. In another thread I successfully had help removing Internet Explorer. Cortana is another tool in the Windows 10 shell (rather than Classic Shell-- but...