Windows 10: Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend

Discus and support Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So today I did a clean install but forgot to backup google chrome folder and instantly destroyed my 100 extension settings plz tell me only those file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Droyk, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Droyk Win User

Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend

So today I did a clean install but forgot to backup google chrome folder and instantly destroyed my 100 extension settings plz tell me only those file recovers who can recover the files from a formatted drive I tried recuva but that didn't work at all
    Any other suggestion

:)

Droyk, Nov 20, 2016

2. missing files

Hi Raghuvaidya,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I think first of all you should check your missing files in the Recycle Bin.

If you didn’t find it there, then my suggestion for you is to go for the best data recovery software which can easily help you in finding and recovering your file.

Some of the best data recovery software I would like to recommend are:

You can try your luck with any of the following software.

Good Luck!

Chris_Mathew, Nov 20, 2016
  3. Witt43 Win User
    Recycle Bin recovery

Without using a third party software that claims it can recover deleted Recycle Bin items (and Microsoft recommends against using such software), items you delete from the Recycle Bin are
    not recoverable. SO, do NOT empty your Recycle Bin unless you are absolutely certain you no longer need access to the files in it.

Witt43, Nov 20, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

$$$$$$$s - a professional recovery company. Not worth it.

Now, if you had been in the habit of using disk imaging routinely, which we strongly and repeatedly recommend, you could presumably have recovered relevant information from your image (I don't know where such settings are kept). In the worst case, you could have restored your image and then recovered the settings (e.g. if they were stored in the registry and you couldn't access them any other way.)

dalchina, Nov 20, 2016
  5. Droyk Win User
    thanx for telling me but I totally don't have any disk Image if I had I wouldn't be here to want some help from you PRO guys.

Droyk, Nov 20, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    That's just a very good hint as to how to protect yourself in the future... sorry about your data.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2016
  7. Pathfinder, Nov 20, 2016
  8. Barman58 Win User

The only thing I can think of is does Google do for chrome what Mozilla does with Firefox? I've just done a clean install and when I re-installed my Firefox Browser and logged in all my Add-ons, Bookmarks and many other settings were re-installed for me. I've also recently just booted a laptop that I hadn't used since March this year, Again within an hour of logging into Firefox everything was synchronised with the desktop even including recent searches.

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend - Similar Threads - best file recovers

2. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  3. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  4. You guys always recommend Ear Trumpet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You guys always recommend Ear Trumpet...: and it's awesome for things like quickly changing output, but how do you change input sources? Windows 10 always changes my mic to the oculus and its a pain. submitted by /u/Roseysdaddy [link] [comments]...
  5. Maybe you guys can help?

Maybe you guys can help?: submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/
  6. Software to recover files?

Software to recover files?: Anybody who knows about free recovery software? I have lost my data which was on my sd card and i would appreciate if anyone can help me submitted by /u/rufuss09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsxas2/software_to_recover_files/
  7. Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?

Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?: I opt to use Windows Defender as my antivirus because nowadays, its really just as good as the other top shelf AVs like BitDefender and Kespersky only without the $40 dollar subscription fees that usually boil down to them having other features like VPNs and disk cleaners....
  8. File encryption software recommendations

File encryption software recommendations: Hey all. I'm looking for file encryption software recommendations. Basically I need something to secure my important files on my own device and also on cloud storage. I've been looking at some options and right now I'm trying to choose between NordLocker, VeraCrypt and...
  9. Best PST Repair Software to Recover Corrupted Files

Best PST Repair Software to Recover Corrupted Files: PST file is an Outlook data file and it is sensitive towards corruption and when it got severely corrupt and becomes near to impossible to recover even inbox repair tool fails to recover that corruption. in this situation, PST repair tool needed that is very effective towards...
  10. Any best lock folder software ?

Any best lock folder software ?: Hey guys, I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any good lock folder application for Windows 10 ? Regards. 134335