Windows 10: Any best lock folder software ?

Discus and support Any best lock folder software ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Jun 8, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

Any best lock folder software ?

Hey guys,

I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any good lock folder application for Windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

jk22, Jun 8, 2019

2. Locking/Hiding Folders.

I wish microsoft would have their own folder locking software built into the OS.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 8, 2019
  3. SaiZo Win User
    Is there any software (freeware), that can "lock" a specific folder?

Ok, so what I want to do is lock a folder, and have some sort of a 'key' on perhaps an USB thumbdrive. I wanted to google it, but I just don't know what to search for.

The software should be able to lock the a specific folder, even if that folder is inside another folder. But if there is some sort of software that can "lock" a specific file, that would do just as good. Should have a rather good encryption.

EDIT: Found something called "Folder Lock". Anyone ever tried this one?

SaiZo, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Any best lock folder software ?

Folder locked and dissapeared after unlock

Well here's something i found on this:

Lost my files in Folder Lock

But it doesn't work here , i don't have that folder.

Can somebody help me searching for a solution , tnx.

EDIT:

I did that and that's when the folder just disappeared but the data is still there, the program is very confusing about restoring files , it says that "files should become unlocked automatically" ... so where the heck are manual unlocking instructions.

It's not an encrypt , it's just a password lock , so data is all open. The problem is, i would get like 225 GB of individual files off the HDD recovery , i just want the harder way of accessing the folder but getting the folder structure , where can i find the time to SORT 220 GB of data omg.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Any best lock folder software ?

1. Any best lock folder software ? - Similar Threads - best lock folder

2. locked folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    locked folder: an application data folder created on win 10 upgrade is locked yet I know that data I require is in there and being saved to it when I use certain programs. C:\john Richards\Application data there is another called appdata that allows entry.? I have known files that widows...
  3. Best automation software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...
  4. folders are locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    folders are locked: I am using a laptop that belonged to another person and I found that almost all the files and folders on the desktop are locked, including Word, Pdf and so on. I am unable to unclock them. What is the solution? Thanks....
  5. FOLDER LOCK

FOLDER LOCK: Hi.I activated stealth mode in FOLDER LOCK but my hotkey doesn't run FOLDER LOCK and now I cant access to FOLDER LOCK and my locked folders. what should I do?????????? thanks....
  6. Lock to the folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lock to the folders: I want to lock the individual folders in my laptop. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-to-the-folders/ff1f3d4c-5dd8-44d9-912e-46e018bd39f2"
  7. best folder locker software for windows 10

best folder locker software for windows 10: I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure. If anyone knows, then, please reply me I will be thankful to you...
  8. lock a folder

lock a folder: I am running win 10 Is there a free file lock to lock a desktop folder with private fikes inside? Thanks Ben 113876
  9. Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend

Any best file recovers software you guys can recommend: So today I did a clean install but forgot to backup google chrome folder and instantly destroyed my 100 extension settings plz tell me only those file recovers who can recover the files from a formatted drive I tried recuva but that didn't work at all Any other suggestion...
  10. The best and cheap easy software deployment

The best and cheap easy software deployment: I am looking for a good and very reliable deployment software....which one will you suggest me? Thanks 97923