Windows 10: Any best lock folder software ?

Discus and support Any best lock folder software ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Jun 8, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

Any best lock folder software ?

Hey guys,

I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any good lock folder application for Windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

jk22, Jun 8, 2019

2. Locking/Hiding Folders.

I wish microsoft would have their own folder locking software built into the OS.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 8, 2019
  3. SaiZo Win User
    Is there any software (freeware), that can "lock" a specific folder?

Ok, so what I want to do is lock a folder, and have some sort of a 'key' on perhaps an USB thumbdrive. I wanted to google it, but I just don't know what to search for.

The software should be able to lock the a specific folder, even if that folder is inside another folder. But if there is some sort of software that can "lock" a specific file, that would do just as good. Should have a rather good encryption.

EDIT: Found something called "Folder Lock". Anyone ever tried this one?

SaiZo, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Any best lock folder software ?

Folder locked and dissapeared after unlock

Well here's something i found on this:

Lost my files in Folder Lock

But it doesn't work here , i don't have that folder.

Can somebody help me searching for a solution , tnx.

EDIT:

I did that and that's when the folder just disappeared but the data is still there, the program is very confusing about restoring files , it says that "files should become unlocked automatically" ... so where the heck are manual unlocking instructions.

It's not an encrypt , it's just a password lock , so data is all open. The problem is, i would get like 225 GB of individual files off the HDD recovery , i just want the harder way of accessing the folder but getting the folder structure , where can i find the time to SORT 220 GB of data omg.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Any best lock folder software ?

1. Any best lock folder software ? - Similar Threads - best lock folder

2. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  3. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  4. Software best for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  5. Software best for me?

Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  6. Best accounting software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best accounting software: I'm trying to dissect or investigate embezzlement in my company bank accounts and break down the transactions from banking online data. What is the best program for doing this?...
  7. Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?: Not the password managers in the browser, but something to actually lock the entire browser so it can't be opened without a password. 148437
  8. Best Sandbox software?

Best Sandbox software?: When I get a Windows 10 Pro laptop, I will be using VMWare Workstation for virtualization of old systems. So that means I won't be using Windows Sandbox because I fear the two virtualization types will conflict. What is the best alternative? 139669
  9. Best automation software

Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...
  10. best folder locker software for windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    best folder locker software for windows 10: I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure. If anyone knows, then, please reply me I will be thankful to you...