Windows 10: Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Discus and support Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yogasri Vignesh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE

:)

Yogasri Vignesh, Aug 1, 2020

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 1, 2020
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Bluetooth : allow device to connect greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

jhearcht, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Bluetooth is paired but not connecting to any device

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We understand your concern, but in order to help you better I would like you to answer the questions stated below;

• Do you get any error message when connecting the device?
    • Are the drivers updated?
    Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

• Open Run Command (Windows button +R)
    • A dialog box will open type “msconfig”
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.
    • Restart Computer
    • Follow the same procedure and uncheck the safe box in Boot tab to return to normal desktop mode.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your Bluetooth and Touchpad drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Bluetooth”.
    • Find and double-click on Bluetoothfrom the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

1. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc - Similar Threads - bluetooth device connecting

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  4. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't connect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect any Bluetooth devices: I'm using Asus Bluetooth Dongle USB-BT500 and in my Windows 10 computer I can't connect any devices, if I use the same dongle and same device I want to connect in any other computer, the devices connect successfully.How can I restore factory settings for Bluetooth in my...
  6. Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device: I can't connect devices to my laptop via Bluetooth, I've been troubleshooting and trying to fix this issue for the past 2 weeks, here's a list of everything I've tried:- Connecting devices to phone confirms there's something wrong with my laptop- Turn Bluetooth off and back...
  7. Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device

Bluetooth isn't connecting to any device: I can't connect devices to my laptop via Bluetooth, I've been troubleshooting and trying to fix this issue for the past 2 weeks, here's a list of everything I've tried:- Connecting devices to phone confirms there's something wrong with my laptop- Turn Bluetooth off and back...
  8. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC: I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't. Then I just restart the pc and it sometimes works for 5 mins before disconnecting from the bluetooth device. I have tried...
  9. Bluetooth does not connect to any device

Bluetooth does not connect to any device: Hello, No device can connect to my computer, I have tested the bluetooth device and it works fine connecting to other devices. My bluetooth is turned on, but when I run the Bluetooth troubleshooter it goes to "fixing problems" and says "turning on bluetooth" though it is...
  10. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...