Windows 10: Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Discus and support Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yogasri Vignesh, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE

:)

Yogasri Vignesh, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:53 AM
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Bluetooth : allow device to connect greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

4. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Bluetooth is paired but not connecting to any device

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We understand your concern, but in order to help you better I would like you to answer the questions stated below;

• Do you get any error message when connecting the device?
    • Are the drivers updated?
    Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

• Open Run Command (Windows button +R)
    • A dialog box will open type “msconfig”
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.
    • Restart Computer
    • Follow the same procedure and uncheck the safe box in Boot tab to return to normal desktop mode.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your Bluetooth and Touchpad drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Bluetooth”.
    • Find and double-click on Bluetoothfrom the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:53 AM
Thema:

Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

1. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc - Similar Threads - bluetooth device connecting

2. Bluetooth Devices Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices Not Connecting: Yesterday, I was playing a game on my computer with my bluetooth Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, which is normally seen as Pro Controller on my PC. While I was playing my computer froze for some unrelated reason and no I can't get my controller to connect. I tried other...
  3. My bluetooth is not connecting to my device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My bluetooth is not connecting to my device: [ATTACH] i cant connect my samsung tab s6 to my pc anymore, although the tablet is not connected to any device! fix the damn wireless connections already...
  4. Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device: Hey guys, I just got my new bluetooth earphones (Samsung Galaxy Buds+) but I can't connect them to my PC. The thing is, I managed to pair them but when I try to connect them it says either "Couldn't connect" or "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  5. Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device

Unable to Connect with my bluetooth device: I am using HP notebook Series Model no: 2000-2116tu from few days i am unable to use bluetooth as its not get connected to any device. please help to sort out this problem....
  6. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...
  7. Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC: My Bluetooth icon is not displaying for me to be able to add new devices. I've tried to update the driver responsible for it, updated windows and above all the technical support had remote access to my laptop but were not able solve the problem. And here for assistance to fix...
  8. My Bluetooth device can not connect

My Bluetooth device can not connect: I just bought a JBL Flip 3 speaker with Bluetooth, but I can not connect it, if someone knows how to connect it please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-device-can-not-connect/c9cb231c-b26c-4342-af26-6aa9af2d7a17
  9. bluetooth device not connecting

bluetooth device not connecting: my beats solo 3 wasn't working correctly so I clicked "forget my device", they are working fine now but I can't connect them to my laptop. when I go into "add a bluetooth or other device" and try to connect to them, they don't come up. how to I connect them again?...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device

Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device: So, I've a Toshiba TECRA Z40-C with Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Name [00000002] Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Name [00000005] Bluetooth...