Windows 10: Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play...

Discus and support Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried unpairing and pairing the devices in question, I updated all the drivers I could but it still doesn't work. Please help I don't know what else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vojtin97, May 31, 2023.

1. vojtin97 Win User

Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play...

I tried unpairing and pairing the devices in question, I updated all the drivers I could but it still doesn't work. Please help I don't know what else to do, I worry that I will need to factory reset my computer.

:)

vojtin97, May 31, 2023

2. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.

1) I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine

2) at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects

3) I can now no longer play any audio through the headphones from the PC

In the Bluetooth and other device settings menu, my headphones are connected. I have also tried un-pairing and re-pairing the device several times. The device manager recognizes the headphones in the bluetooth dropdown menut. In the Sound settings on Windows, my headphones are listed as a playback device, but are listed as disconnected and cannot be connected from that menu. Note: this is different from the bluetooth and other devices menu, which says that I AM connected.

My windows drivers are up to date, I have updated my headphones to the latest drivers as well. My headphones connect without issue to other devices (laptop and cell phone both). I feel as though I have taken all the basic troubleshooting steps and am not getting anywhere.

Bluetooth Bother, May 31, 2023
  3. Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

Hello, I hope you are doing well! This is my current situation:

I want to play Zoom calls audio on my meeting room speakers. The speakers are too far to connect via cable.

I have an Airfly pro, which is a bluetooth transmitter, I currently use it for my car media player since it does not have bluetooth. I simply plug it in the 3.5mm aux jack and connect my phone to the Airfly Pro via bluetooth to play audio on the car's speakers.

Now for my Zoom setup, I thought of connecting the Airfly Pro to the meeting room speakers, and simply connecting my laptop to the Airfly Pro by bluetooth, similarly to my car setup.

Calls audio (Communication) do not play on the bluetooth transmitter, I have set the device as default in Zoom, but there is simply no audio output.

Checking my playback devices, I noticed that the Airfly Pro only has the "Stereo" option, and does not have a Hands-Free option.

I was thinking if I could select computer speakers by default to play Zoom calls audio, then reroute the audio using a software to the Airfly pro?

karimkahale, May 31, 2023
  4. pheles22 Win User

Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play...

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, May 31, 2023
Thema:

1. Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play... - Similar Threads - bluetooth device connected

2. Bluetooth device unable to play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device unable to play audio: So regularly for some strange reason, everytime I connected my bluetooth device before, it *just* says "connected"I cant even upload images so ill just try to describe itAs I said before it just says "connected" without the "with mic, audio" so it legit meant nothing when I...
  3. Bluetooth device unable to play audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device unable to play audio: So regularly for some strange reason, everytime I connected my bluetooth device before, it *just* says "connected"I cant even upload images so ill just try to describe itAs I said before it just says "connected" without the "with mic, audio" so it legit meant nothing when I...
  4. Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio

Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio: I use my computer in my car for work. I have previously been able to use the Ford SYNC Bluetooth to Windows Bluetooth connection to play audio from my computer to the car stereo. I was issued a new vehicle and attempted to connect to the new Bluetooth. The connection works,...
  5. Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio: I use my computer in my car for work. I have previously been able to use the Ford SYNC Bluetooth to Windows Bluetooth connection to play audio from my computer to the car stereo. I was issued a new vehicle and attempted to connect to the new Bluetooth. The connection works,...
  6. Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any bluetooth device that is connected to my PC doesn't play audio, even though they play...: I tried unpairing and pairing the devices in question, I updated all the drivers I could but it still doesn't work. Please help I don't know what else to do, I worry that I will need to factory reset my computer....
  7. Bluetooth earphones connect under 'Other Devices' and do not play any audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphones connect under 'Other Devices' and do not play any audio: I have a pair of Galaxy Buds+ that have worked perfectly with my PC in the past. They stopped working a few days ago and I have tried everything I could find online to fix them, all to no avail. When I pair them they initially show up as an audio device that I can connect to,...
  8. Bluetooth earphones connect under 'Other Devices' and do not play any audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones connect under 'Other Devices' and do not play any audio: I have a pair of Galaxy Buds+ that have worked perfectly with my PC in the past. They stopped working a few days ago and I have tried everything I could find online to fix them, all to no avail. When I pair them they initially show up as an audio device that I can connect to,...
  9. Bluetooth earphones connect under 'Other Devices' and do not play any audio

10. Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer connects to bluetooth device but it won't play audio into it.: Hi, I have the JLB650 live headphones. They are supposed to be Bluetooth and they can connect just fine to my phone and computer. However, while the device is recognized in both it only plays sound from my phone. The computer Windows 10 does not recognize it as an audio...