Windows 10: any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons

Discus and support any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This started on Tuesday, April 7 and is crazy making. I have unplugged all other usb devices and restarted, restarted in safe mode, restarted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KateHayward, Apr 9, 2020.

1. any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons

This started on Tuesday, April 7 and is crazy making. I have unplugged all other usb devices and restarted, restarted in safe mode, restarted and restarted, taken out the mouse batteries, tried two other mice, tried all three mice on another pc they work as they should, disabled mice, deleted them, etc.

Nothing makes a difference. I have a graphics display tablet hooked to this same computer and the pen works fine but any mouse I try continues to only be right clicking.

Please help!

:)

KateHayward, Apr 9, 2020

2. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 9, 2020
  4. any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons

1. any bluetooth mouse I use on my pc, now only delivers the right click from both buttons - Similar Threads - bluetooth mouse delivers

2. Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings: I just started having this problem today. I doubt I have a virus because I never download things. I read maybe the mouse needs a cleaning, though I don't know how to do that, But I'm scared it might be something else. My mouse is spazzing but nothing else...
  3. Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both my buttons are right clicking even when I reversed it in my mouse settings: I just started having this problem today. I doubt I have a virus because I never download things. I read maybe the mouse needs a cleaning, though I don't know how to do that, But I'm scared it might be something else. My mouse is spazzing but nothing else...
  4. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  5. My mouse only moves when I right click

My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  6. Windows 11 right mouse click not working after sleep both touchpad and bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right mouse click not working after sleep both touchpad and bluetooth mouse: btw, I am not interested in ****solutions from any "independent advisor" - unless you have a genuine solution other than: -reboot works, but should not be necessary -remove and re-add bluetooth mouse no -swap between mouse and trackpad does't work -remove and re-add mouse and...
  7. Windows 11 right mouse click not working after sleep both touchpad and bluetooth mouse

Windows 11 right mouse click not working after sleep both touchpad and bluetooth mouse: btw, I am not interested in ****solutions from any "independent advisor" - unless you have a genuine solution other than: -reboot works, but should not be necessary -remove and re-add bluetooth mouse no -swap between mouse and trackpad does't work -remove and re-add mouse and...
  8. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?: So something broke inside of the right side of my mouse making it to where I can’t right click on anything anymore. Is it possible to somehow map the right-click function to another button on my mouse (since there are two extra buttons on the side)? submitted by...
  9. Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working: Hi, Hopefully sometime in the near future the developer's of edge browser will give us more option's when using a mouse, such as back. David *Sad 55834
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...