Windows 10: Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

Discus and support Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon. Any browsers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/terambino, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon.

Any browsers with native night mode?

submitted by /u/terambino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/terambino, Mar 2, 2020
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website

https://mspoweruser.com/night-eye-fo...o-any-website/

Night eye

At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn off the Lights" you could darken the pages, but I can never make it work.
    I have noticed that, at least in my case, it has some errors, but I suppose they will be fixed with updates through the Store, another thing to keep in mind is that it's not completely free, it can be used for three months and then you have to pay.

Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites? [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Mar 2, 2020
  3. jgunning Win User
    Useful websites

Hi All,

Have been using these websites for a long time, but I thought I would share them with you.

This one is for learning html, css, javascript etc (Very useful)
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And this one is an after effects tutorial website that has step by step instructions, gives you the necessary files and a video of how to make some amazing things!Very fun!
    VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Hope you enjoy!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

1. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites? - Similar Threads - browser forces dark

2. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  3. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode forced on browser?: Hi! I'm having an issue with using Win10 dark mode with my Google Chrome. I've already verified that Chrome is not the issue.While Windows dark mode is enabled, it affects the browser. It turns white bg to black on certain websites, it makes all input fields checkboxes, log...
  4. Dark mode forced on browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  6. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  7. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  8. How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser: [ATTACH]You can force websites and web content to display in dark mode using the Edge browser. This means that instead of a white background, their […] This article How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  10. Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website

in Browsers and Email
    Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website: https://mspoweruser.com/night-eye-fo...o-any-website/ At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn off the Lights" you could...