Windows 10: Any browser wont upload anything

Discus and support Any browser wont upload anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyanVivero, May 4, 2020.

1. Any browser wont upload anything

Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from a site, nothing happens. Usually there is a box for file upload but nothing ..

:)

RyanVivero, May 4, 2020
  2. THE flo Win User
    THE flo, May 4, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, May 4, 2020
  4. Any browser wont upload anything

defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Any browser wont upload anything

1. Any browser wont upload anything - Similar Threads - browser wont upload

2. pc wont do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont do anything: pc wont reset, wont repair, cant open apps,cmd commands dont work. if i want to start my pc i got to do startup setting and i got to do disable early anti virus help please...
  3. Browser wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser wont open: Hi, all my browsers refuse to open except the original microsoft edge which is the one my pc recommends. I will open the application it will do a quick load then immediately close itself....
  4. Can't upload anything with the "Open".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't upload anything with the "Open".: When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the way, I know next to nothing about computers Device: - Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz - Intel Graphics HD 4400 -4GB of RAM Yeah...
  5. album art wont upload properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    album art wont upload properly: Just now I've tried to assign an album in groove music some album art. However, when I uploaded the image to be used for the album art, only half of it shows up, and the rest is just solid brown.[IMG] any help is appreciated...
  6. I can´t download anything from any of my browsers

I can´t download anything from any of my browsers: So i first noticed this whil trying to download Uplay to my computer when a strange message appeared "error while analising virus", i have tried to disable windows defender and enable it again, looked for virus and nothing came up. The worst part is i cant even download a...
  7. Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10

Can't download anything from any browser on Win 10: I just noticed this yesterday. I tried saving an image from a website on google chrome and nothing happened. I've tried downloading files from other websites and had the same result on Chrome. I switched over to microsoft edge and had the same result. I then tried internet...
  8. Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Browsers wont upload anything: Hi I recently got my Win 7 upgrade to Win 10 Home . Now I cant upload any files on any browsers. Like when I click upload new file from a site, nothing happens. usually there is a pop up box for file uploading . but nothing happnens. any1 knows the fix ? submitted by...
  9. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser: I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not upload documents to my school turn in website either unless I drag the file. When I go to browse to locate the file I wish to...
  10. Upload Speed slow in browser

Upload Speed slow in browser: Hey guys, I'm experiencing slow upload on the browser which is quite annoying since i upload loads of stuff. I have a 400/20 connection and My download is normal. So 400-420. But i get 2 upload on browser with speedtest.net. Weird thing is that i get 20 upload on the...