Windows 10: Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?

Discus and support Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to find all my .DAT files i have in my computer. Would like to know if theres a easy way to do it. Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/testinglikeaboss, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?

I am trying to find all my .DAT files i have in my computer. Would like to know if theres a easy way to do it.

Thanks

submitted by /u/testinglikeaboss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/testinglikeaboss, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 31, 2021
  4. jer1 Win User

Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?

Changing a DAT file back to jpeg.

Thanks bobkin, I will try doing the first suggestion. I can only do a lot less simple things! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what I do, and here is what happens.
    Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer? [​IMG]

Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer? [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ztruker, I did as @JAYCEE suggested, but have not been able to execute. It says completed, but I haven't been able to open an image.

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to upload files by inserting an image, but Ten Forums says invalid file??

Thema:

Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?

1. Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer? - Similar Threads - command line find

2. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?: Hello,I was using my computers storage sense and automatic cleanups provided by Windows 10 to create storage on my discs, but while running this my wifi suddenly disconnected and now there are no longer any WiFi networks showing up at all. I’ve attempted to restart my...
  3. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?: Hello,I was using my computers storage sense and automatic cleanups provided by Windows 10 to create storage on my discs, but while running this my wifi suddenly disconnected and now there are no longer any WiFi networks showing up at all. I’ve attempted to restart my...
  4. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  6. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line: I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory, Seem like it should be easy...
  7. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line: I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory, Seem like it should be easy...
  8. Deleting files with command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  9. Notepad command line to open file and find text ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notepad command line to open file and find text ?: Hello & Thanks , I would like to call Notepad from another program sending to it a command line to open Filename and FIND a specific text . Plz , How can this be done ? Thanks 133107
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...