Windows 10: any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted

Discus and support any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; any desk was downloaded on my computer by unknown source pretending to be Norton safe security how can I delete this application... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lindaspicer, Apr 26, 2020.

1. any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted

any desk was downloaded on my computer by unknown source pretending to be Norton safe security how can I delete this application

:)

lindaspicer, Apr 26, 2020

2. Computer Ventilation and Desk

I planned on putting it on the desk top, itself. If it will fit, that is. I mean... I could put the desktop on our old sewing machine as it is open, but really wanted to leave it on the new desk.

Jesse Williams, Apr 26, 2020
  3. CountMike Win User
    Computer Ventilation and Desk

Yes, it probably will (when it's on even at idle) if you are talking about a desktop computer. Laptops on the other hand produce less heat but are also more susceptible to heat.

CountMike, Apr 26, 2020
  4. any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted

Computer Ventilation and Desk

On Saturday, I am getting an Antique Roll Top Desk for my Computer Room. I will be taking the old desk and will be putting it in my room, since I need more desk space.

As you all know, a Roll Top Desk has a top that opens and closes. If I put my tower and monitor on this desk, and close the top, will it cause ventilation issues for the computer? I will only be closing the top when the computer is turned off.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I know this question is a little odd to ask.

Jesse Williams, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted

1. any desk was dwnloaded on my computer by unkn0wn source how can ie be deleted - Similar Threads - desk was dwnloaded

2. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Cortana
    I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  3. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  4. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?: How can I tell how old my desk top computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-desk-top-computer-is/3f778e9e-cf1f-4108-ac0d-f65eb8ef8c61
  6. How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell how old my desk top computer is?: How can I tell how old my desk top computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-desk-top-computer-is/3f778e9e-cf1f-4108-ac0d-f65eb8ef8c61
  7. unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...: ant desk was downloaded on my computer by a Norton security personnel my computer has been taken over by this app which I the permmissions because I thought it was a real entity I no longer have control of my computer and they have retrieved all of my information how do I...
  8. IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media.

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 No compatible source was found for this media.: Have been watching an eagle cam in NE Florida Previously no issues Now when I load the website the three camera videos all state No Compatible Source was found for this media. If you have IE 11 please visit the page at LIVE Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Cam and verify that...
  9. W10 dwnload link

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 dwnload link: Need a link where my son-n-law can go & dwnload W-10. he applied a month ago and has not heard back from MS !! His comp is capable of running it ! Lots of links around that are questionable to send him to, i want one that you or someone you know personally works without a fee...
  10. Computer Ventilation and Desk

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Ventilation and Desk: On Saturday, I am getting an Antique Roll Top Desk for my Computer Room. I will be taking the old desk and will be putting it in my room, since I need more desk space. As you all know, a Roll Top Desk has a top that opens and closes. If I put my tower and monitor on this...