Windows 10: Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

Discus and support Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The long story My wife has a new Laptop (Dell G3 17-3779) that lists two drives under "This Computer". The boot drive which is 100gb, and an empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by varxtis, Jun 6, 2019.

1. varxtis Win User

Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

The long story
    My wife has a new Laptop (Dell G3 17-3779) that lists two drives under "This Computer". The boot drive which is 100gb, and an empty drive that is 900gb. I concluded it was an SSHD that had two partitions. Instead of just shifting Particition sizes, I decided to replace the drive with a True SSD (Looking online, Ive seen great reviews on SSHDs, but Ive had Horrible experiences myself). I opted for the Samsung 1TB V-NAND SSD 860 Pro (MZ-76P1TOBW). I got it in the mail, opened up the laptop, swapped out the drives, plugged in the Win10 Installation USB I setup ahead of time, and turned the system on. To my surprise, the system booted right back into windows, with user info and programs still intact. Like a dumb donkey, my information was based on assumptions. The two drives were not two partitions, but two completely separate SSDs. I now understand what type of SSD the actual boot drive is, and have a 500gb replacement on the way to have larger capacity.

But here's what I also noticed that leads me to this post:
    As I said, I made the assumption that the 1TB drive that came with the laptop was an SSHD, based off hardware IDs I misread in Hardware manager and jumping to conclusions when I got a mere glance of it after opening the LT the first time.
    When I got the Samsung and swapped out the drives, I looked up the model number which was
    Western Digital - WD10SPZX. It looks like it has all the same specs as the Samsung.

Getting to the point - The Question
    Is the Western Digital WD10SPZX a true SSD? and is it the same quality and specs as the Samsung MZ-76P1TOBW?

:)

varxtis, Jun 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 drivers for Sony Walkman MZ-N510

Sony Walkman MZ-N510 Any Drivers PLEASE

Absolutely ZERO help from sony.

I need to use my Walkman to play my mini disc.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Original title: Sony Walkman MZ-N510 Any Drivers PLEASE

GrahamHooper, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

Windows 10 drivers for Sony Walkman MZ-N510

Hello Graham,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that Windows is unable to configure the drivers for the device you are referring to.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Perform these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter to identify any potential driver related issues present in your PC.

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

Also, try to check through Windows update if any compatible drivers are available.

Reference: Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2

I tried to visit the manufacturer's website to locate the Windows 10 drivers, however the driver support available for the device is up to Windows Vista operating system.

Source:
    Model MZ-N510

So, I suggest you to download the drivers for Windows Vista and then install the same using Compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

1. After downloading the driver, go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and right click, then select
    Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode
    and select the Windows Vista operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Additionally, I also suggest to place the same query in the Sony contact support for more information on the same.

Sony eSupport

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

1. Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW? - Similar Threads - Difference between WD10SPZX

2. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  3. Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?: Is there any diference between windows accounts that are connected to mictosoft, and windows accounts that are not? submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvg9eg/is_there_any_difference_between_accounts_with/
  4. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  5. Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?: I'm using Grover Podcast right now, and it's pretty much a complete package. I love listening to podcasts on Grover, and I'm considering upgrading, but the store page is quite vague. What do I get when upgrading? submitted by /u/quepagina [link] [comments]...
  6. Any differences at all for typing between AMD & Intel ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any differences at all for typing between AMD & Intel ?: This will sound a very strange question, but for a long time I have had a i7 PC with Windows 10. It broke, so I replaced it with a Ryzen 1600x (the motherboard, CPU, and memory), also with Windows 10. I do a lot of typing for emails and documents. On my new computer, which...
  7. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  8. any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?: Thinking if I should get a 4K monitor for home use. Yes, I like watching videos, but I don't know if 4k will give an observable difference from 1080 ? I understand there must be difference, but is the difference significant ? For example, I don't notice any serious...
  9. Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?: When I got the update for my Windows 10 Pro 10240 build 10240, the update were mentioned as Wondows 10 Pro 1511 build 10586. But when the updates were downloaded and installed, I looked into system information which mentioned as Windows 10 Pro 10586 build 10586. Are these...
  10. Any reliability differences between 3.5" and 2.5" hdd's

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any reliability differences between 3.5" and 2.5" hdd's: Am thinking of replacing some old backup drives and leaning towards 2.5" because of their smaller size and the fact they do not need a power source. Have there been any past indications that larger drives are better in reliability or other factors. Thanks for your...