Windows 10: any downloaded files from the web

Discus and support any downloaded files from the web in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant seem to ever get the media player to pull up and play any of my downloaded files off the internet. Why is this and what shall I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LisaKoehn, Feb 19, 2019.

1. LisaKoehn Win User

any downloaded files from the web

I cant seem to ever get the media player to pull up and play any of my downloaded files off the internet. Why is this and what shall I do to fix it?

Or suggest a media player or app that I can use please.

:)

LisaKoehn, Feb 19, 2019

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Downloads that are automatically zipped

Hello,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Which browser are you using when downloading files from the web?
    To manually trace your downloaded files from the web, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Download the files from your online storage. Once your done downloading the files.
    • Press CTRL + J, to view or track your downloads.
    • Click the Folder location, like the image below:

any downloaded files from the web e15da10b-cde9-44f5-855a-2977f421a2bc.png

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 19, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. any downloaded files from the web - Similar Threads - downloaded files web

2. Download files from the web - Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download files from the web - Microsoft Support: The issue I am having is that every time I am downloading a file from my Bank Account or work files it ends up in an Explorer window/file and I can't open it. I want to to be able to download in the option of my choice; ie, Adobe PDF, Word File, .cvs Excel.Please let me know...
  3. Download files from the web - Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download files from the web - Microsoft Support: The issue I am having is that every time I am downloading a file from my Bank Account or work files it ends up in an Explorer window/file and I can't open it. I want to to be able to download in the option of my choice; ie, Adobe PDF, Word File, .cvs Excel.Please let me know...
  4. Cannot download any files from the internet, from any program

Cannot download any files from the internet, from any program: My relatively new Windows 10 laptop has a recurring issue where it cannot download any files from the internet.It was so frustrating I reinstalled Windows entirely. After a month or two the problem came back. In Firefox and Steam, the program will crash instantly when trying...
  5. Cannot download any files from the internet, from any program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot download any files from the internet, from any program: My relatively new Windows 10 laptop has a recurring issue where it cannot download any files from the internet.It was so frustrating I reinstalled Windows entirely. After a month or two the problem came back. In Firefox and Steam, the program will crash instantly when trying...
  6. Can't download any app from web browser

Can't download any app from web browser: Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to download an app from google chrome, Zoom, for instance, I get this message saying that I should update my computer to stay...
  7. Can't download any app from web browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download any app from web browser: Hi, so to keep things simple I will get straight to the point. I am currently using a Lenovo Thinkpad E450 and everytime I click on the .exe program to download an app from google chrome, Zoom, for instance, I get this message saying that I should update my computer to stay...
  8. Can't download any app from web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page: After the Windows 10 update, KB4023057, I cannot download any pdf file from the web or to use Microsoft Print to pdf to save a web page as a pdf. It displays working on it, but cannot save it. When I cancel the job it displays the attached message.Please suggest a mean to...
  10. Unable to unzip files I download from the web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unzip files I download from the web: I have already changed the security access to the file's property. But nothing is working. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-unzip-files-i-download-from-the-web/e4084d56-2879-49b6-a236-22db47daff3d