Windows 10: Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter?

Discus and support Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot install the above mentioned printer. Can anyone help?? warm regards Jemand Erfahrung mit SecuGen Fingerprinter? Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sveni1406, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Sveni1406 Win User

Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter?

I cannot install the above mentioned printer. Can anyone help??

warm regards

:)

Sveni1406, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 28, 2020
  4. LAPIII Win User

Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?

I'd like to be able to:

1. Search for every instance of an event
    2. Delete individual events

I've read about these apps:

Please give your experiences with these apps or similar ones and list any things that you'd like Event Viewer to do.

LAPIII, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Any experience with SecuGen Fingerprinter? - Similar Threads - experience SecuGen Fingerprinter

2. any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC: this unit is not listed in the MS commercial support contractors. Is three another reliable way to ckeck whether they have been approved by MS? BBB does not have any info.....
  3. any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC: this unit is not listed in the MS commercial support contractors. Is three another reliable way to ckeck whether they have been approved by MS? BBB does not have any info.....
  4. any experience with Techcare Solutions,LLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Any way to require BOTH a fingerprint AND a password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to require BOTH a fingerprint AND a password?: Is there any way in Windows 10 to require BOTH a fingerprint AND a password to unlock? We're currently using a Dell utility (with Windows 7 machines) to require this two-factor login but we're upgrading them to Windows 10 and I'd prefer to do it natively if possible. Thanks!...
  6. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?: WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984
  7. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?: WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984
  8. DoNotSpy10 - any feedback/experience?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DoNotSpy10 - any feedback/experience?: Has anyone heard of or tried this: Download DoNotSpy10 - MajorGeeks It looks like it does some useful things, but there's always the chance it isn't quite as smart as it thinks it is and causes more problems than it solves. 13196
  9. Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?

Any experience with alternatives to the Event Viewer?: I'd like to be able to: Search for every instance of an event Delete individual events I've read about these apps: MyEventViewer WMI Tool Event Log Explorer Please give your experiences with these apps or similar ones and list any things that you'd like...
  10. Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone any experience with Shoebox ?: Hi I'm trying to store a lot of photos into Shoebox which I've heard good reports about but whilst easy to understand and follow, it's ridiculously slow so wondered if I'm doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help... 89489