Windows 10: Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

Discus and support Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, Oct 23, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

2. SMART status bad and good

when I start up my Pc, I usually get the S.M.A.R.T status bad : Backup and replace. I know what the warning is, but I'm not sure "who" to trust:

CrystalDiskInfo says status is Good (at 87% though). To me it seems like weird stuff started to happen after installing Windows 10. I did a clean install.

However, it does boot up when i put a flash-drive with windows10 (UEFI) in the usb. It starts loading and I guess it recovers some corrupt boot files or whatnot.

Anyone have similar experience and/or can give advice? Could the error on boot be wrong somehow?

-- EDIT

I did as suggested, and found the utility diag tool for my exact drive (OCZ-ARC100). Here is an image that shows the stats I get:
    OCZ Drive - Diagnostics image

Oyvind Andersson, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

1. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best? - Similar Threads - experience WinUSB Bad

2. Automatic Updates Good or Bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Updates Good or Bad?: Hello.So, since Windows XP, there was an automatic updates feature. But I'm one of those people who DON'T like it. I just want to see your opinion about this feature....
  3. A good but A BAD update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A good but A BAD update: Hi!Yesterday I updated my windows from Win7 to Win10.When i opened windows explorer I saw that my disk D: is missing..I tryed to update the drivers or search for it in Disk Management but i can t find it. I opened the command prompt and type diskpart..Here i search for my...
  4. winusb device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    winusb device driver: I have a device I need to communicate with my PC and it turns out it needs to use winusb as the device driver. my windows 10 does not recognize that this is the driver needed and so does nothing. when I go outside to zadig to download the winusb driver my version of windows...
  5. signing in as administrator, good or bad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    signing in as administrator, good or bad?: I've been told I should not be signing in as an administrator on my laptop when I'm going to be using the internet. Is that true? If so, how do I sign in on my laptop without administrator privileges?...
  6. Good pc, bad fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Good pc, bad fps: My specifications: Rtx 2080 ti I7 8700k 32 gb ram 240 gb ssd(windows installed on there) 2tb hard drive I have a problem. I got my pc a year ago and everything was fine. Then a problem started where i got very bad fps in all games. Then I discovered that if i put my pc to...
  7. Bad Gamming Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Gamming Experience: my laptop often get FPS spike, getting heavy, stuttering.. I didn't realize at first since i'm playing an online games, because I thought that it was come from my connection. but when i play an offline game last night i realize that it was not, it's my device that have the...
  8. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?: WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984
  9. one good one bad

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    one good one bad: I have two pc's running W10, one updated to 10049 while I was having dinner by itself without any help from me so I started up the other and set it to update and its been a disaster. At the moment, if I switch it on, eventually I get a message saying please insert your...
  10. Apps - The Good Bad & the Ugly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps - The Good Bad & the Ugly.: Hi, Not asking anyone to solve this problem really but just wishing to raise the subject of problematic Apps which for me are spoiling my satisfaction of Windows 10. Windows 10 for me is working fine and I like it. that is all but the Apps which are a complete pain. Here is...