Windows 10: Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

Discus and support Any experts on Adobe Premiere? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. When I take a video in portrait mode, after importing it into Adobe Premiere, it looks straight (not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spartan, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Spartan Win User

Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.

When I take a video in portrait mode, after importing it into Adobe Premiere, it looks straight (not sideways) which is what I want and perfectly scaled

Any experts on Adobe Premiere? 2020-12-14-190047.png

but after adding some audio to it then trying to export it, it looks like this when played on an iPhone or Android:

Any experts on Adobe Premiere? thumbnail-Screenshot-20201214-185956.png

:)

Spartan, Dec 14, 2020

2. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Crash with loud noise while Adobe Premiere is running

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let’s try fixing the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Does the noise occur only with adobe premiere?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the adobe premiere and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for Adobe premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. It will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

Adobe premiere pro on Win10

Have you tried running the .exe file itself, in case the shortcut is broken?

Find Adobe Premier Pro.exe in the installation folder ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 in my case) and try to run it from there.

DamianDavis, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

1. Any experts on Adobe Premiere? - Similar Threads - experts Adobe Premiere

2. Failing to Install Adobe Premiere Elements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing to Install Adobe Premiere Elements: Hi. I have been trying to install Adobe Premiere Elements & Adobe Photoshop Elements keep getting error code 183. An Adobe support person told me he tried everything and that the issue is with Microsoft redistributional files. Anyone know what this means? Thank you in...
  3. Failing to Install Adobe Premiere Elements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failing to Install Adobe Premiere Elements: Hi. I have been trying to install Adobe Premiere Elements & Adobe Photoshop Elements keep getting error code 183. An Adobe support person told me he tried everything and that the issue is with Microsoft redistributional files. Anyone know what this means? Thank you in...
  4. Failing to Install Adobe Premiere Elements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?: Hi there, I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 on disc which I have installed onto a new computer running Windows 11. While photoshop runs, and premiere stated a successful install I have been unable to open the editor for premiere and with this I have...
  6. Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?: Hi there, I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 on disc which I have installed onto a new computer running Windows 11. While photoshop runs, and premiere stated a successful install I have been unable to open the editor for premiere and with this I have...
  7. Various Bsod when using Adobe Premiere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Bsod when using Adobe Premiere: Hey everybody ! So I'm pretty new in this website, but after spending 10+ hours yesterday on this problem, I thought I might ask for your help ! As the Title is stating, I recieved alot of Bsod recently, only when using the Adobe Premiere program. The error logs varies from...
  8. Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility: Having updated adobe premiere pro recently I am receiving a warning message RE: IntelR HD Graphics 620 that I should update my Intel display driver to 100.6286 or above. My laptop is an Dell Inspiron 12-7378 with an intel core i5-7200U running windows 2004 os build...
  9. Adobe Premiere Pro will not export

Adobe Premiere Pro will not export: Hi guys. So I was having BSOD almost every time I would run Premiere Pro or any other graphics-heavy program, and it took about 5 days to get the issue resolved. I believe in the end some sort of driver or the BIOS being out-of-date was causing the issue. If you'd like, you...
  10. Any help from the experts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help from the experts?: Can someone tell me why im getting this bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1jxq9NBKXc0THjWPO and what's the source behind it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-help-from-the-experts/c6369b8f-4bdd-44c1-9965-5737407cb52e