Windows 10: Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10

Discus and support Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A-questioner [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A-questioner, May 12, 2020.

1. Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10

/u/A-questioner, May 12, 2020

2. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10 whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, May 12, 2020
  3. Pink background after last update Windows 10

Hi,

In most cases, this issue might be caused by corrupted system files on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are there any error messages displayed when experiencing the pink background of death?
    • Did your computer turned off after hibernation?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 12, 2020
  4. Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10

Pink background on all browsers and email too

I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that I have are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge dev. also Mozilla Thunderbird too. I wonder if something to do with the Windows 10-64X operating system and the version is 1903 ( 183662.53 ). Before the upgrade to the latest version, I have no problem with a normal background in browsers or email but with this latest version, I am surprised to see this happen to have a pink background.
    Hope someone can tell me how to fix this color background from pink to normal. If you want to see the screenshot and will be more happy to add later to my message.
    John

imcanadian, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10

1. Any fix for Microsoft agent pink background on windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft agent

2. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  3. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  4. Fix Pink Screen of Death error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Pink Screen of Death error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Blue Screen of Death is one of the most common software issues on Windows computers. Most of you must’ve had to deal with it at some point of using your PC. Another issue, one that many of you may not be aware of, is the Pink Screen of Death. Named similarly to...
  5. Fix Desktop turns Pink or Purple in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Desktop turns Pink or Purple in Windows 10: A pink or a purple colored screen marks the discoloration in the display. Displays generally use the RGB color scheme to display the different colors scheme on your PC or a laptop. Pink becomes more dominant when the red in the RGB color scheme is at maximum, green lying...
  6. Pink background and loss of font clarity

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink background and loss of font clarity: Win 10 Pro version 10.0.18363. I recently changed my Theme and shocked to find that there is a general "haze" in every browser window. The fonts are now greyish. No matter what I try I just can't seem to get back to a crisp, white background and black fonts. Most annoying is...
  7. Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background: Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture snip will have a...
  8. Pink background on all browsers and email too

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pink background on all browsers and email too: I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that I have are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge dev. also Mozilla Thunderbird too. I wonder if...
  9. Microsoft Agent Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Agent Problem: So I had this problem with my laptop where I can't use the WASD keys and my touchpad at the same time so I talked with a Microsoft Agent. He took over my PC (of course, with my permission) through the applet and he was doing good (I think) and then he had to restart the PC...
  10. background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

in Windows 10 Customization
    background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please: just got a new dell laptop last week...all of a sudden I have pink background in EVERYTHING...MS Office, Edge, files, etc. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT AND GO BACK TO DEFAULT BACKGROUND....