Windows 10: Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?

Discus and support Any fix for these old Windows annoyances? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; They are there since I can remember, and no matter how Windows improves, it seems they will always be there. Take Local Group Policy Editor, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paultx, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Paultx Win User

Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?

They are there since I can remember, and no matter how Windows improves, it seems they will always be there.

Take Local Group Policy Editor, for example. Every time I open it, it comes the same way:

Any fix for these old Windows annoyances? [​IMG]

So every time I have to rearrange the columns in a way I can see and read the contents properly:

But when I go deeper inside, again I have to rearrange things:

It's the same with Services:

But if I rearrange Services, next time it will be the way I set it.

There are some old stuff like that I've seen around for years, and Microsoft seems not to care.

Besides Services, another one that stays the way I rearranged it is Task Manager. Which BTW seems to be the only one that got a more modern look and feel.

I wonder if there is a way (third-party stuff, maybe?) that can fix these annoyances.

Any ideas? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.508

:)

Paultx, Oct 2, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Microsoft Just Fixed One of the Biggest Windows Update Annoyances...

I just call it Redmond Standard Time.... RST... It's whatever they say it is. Gotta check it, though! Updates, clean installs, whatever.... it will be
    1. Redmond/Coordinates

47.6694° N, 122.1239° W

f14tomcat, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Microsoft Just Fixed One of the Biggest Windows Update Annoyances...

Thanks for the cords, but dammit, I've already packed my ICBM's away for the coming winter*Sad

Cliff S, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?

1. Any fix for these old Windows annoyances? - Similar Threads - fix old annoyances

2. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  3. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  4. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Any Fix on this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Fix on this?: My Taskbar freezes randomly. Whenever I try open a program or Task Manager, It won't open either and the taskbar is still frozen.I try to keep my Task Manager open to reset Windows Explorer but whenever I turn off my laptop and use it the next morning, the taskbar always...
  6. is there any fix to this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is there any fix to this?: So i've bought three Western Digital hard drives in the past day and whenever i go to download anything on them, like games. All three of them have run at 100%. I'm at the point where im just gonna buy a new motherboard because i've even tried using a different sata slot and...
  7. any fix for this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    any fix for this?: ok so 6 days ago it was raining so i removed my charger in my laptop and turned it off after the rain stopped i turned on my laptop and played some games but i forgot to plug my charger and it turned off after battery runs out im like what just happened and realized i didnt...
  8. Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.: for fucksake, everytime window defender thinks that roblox exploits are completely virus, NO IT'S **** NOT IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE, everytime i tried to turned off this **** real protection every single time to not detect any roblox exploits, i added roblox exploit and it's...
  9. Any Fixes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any Fixes?: Anytime i click on a sentence on any website it always changes my mouse as if it wants to edit the sentence (Obviously im not able to) and i cant get it to stop I restarted the computer and it just doesn't stop. submitted by /u/_Colored_c0bra [link] [comments]...
  10. Annoying Explorer lag, any idea how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying Explorer lag, any idea how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swizzdoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efup8w/annoying_explorer_lag_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/