Windows 10: Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc

Discus and support Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ohparaa_tv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ohparaa_tv, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc

/u/ohparaa_tv, Aug 21, 2020
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Fan Spikes

I have the exact same problem, while watching a video for example.
    I could reproduce the issue with these steps:

josefschnitzelbauer, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc

1. Any fix if you hear a fan in the back that’s not my pc - Similar Threads - fix hear fan

2. Is there any way to fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix my pc: Hello,I have asus x556u laptop.By mistake i deleted all my partitions.I was using command prompt with DISKPART when I selected the wrong partition.I didnt notice and used a command clean.Then all partitions dissapeared.I turned off my computer.When I tried to turn on the...
  3. Is there any way to fix my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my pc: Hello,I have asus x556u laptop.By mistake i deleted all my partitions.I was using command prompt with DISKPART when I selected the wrong partition.I didnt notice and used a command clean.Then all partitions dissapeared.I turned off my computer.When I tried to turn on the...
  4. Is there any way to fix my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you help fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help fix my pc: So I factory reset my pc because my games keep on crashing, so after choosing delete all apps and files, I am no longer able to log into my account, I press sign in and it says “this user profile service failed to sign you in, user profile cannot be loaded” so I searched on...
  6. Can you help fix my pc

Can you help fix my pc: So I factory reset my pc because my games keep on crashing, so after choosing delete all apps and files, I am no longer able to log into my account, I press sign in and it says “this user profile service failed to sign you in, user profile cannot be loaded” so I searched on...
  7. Can you help fix my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I can't hear any sound on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  9. I can't hear any sound on my PC

I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  10. New headphones, hearing my voice back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New headphones, hearing my voice back.: Hello community. I just bought new headphones ( Sony CH510 ) and in discord app, i can hear my voice back. Couldnt disable this feature it is annoying while gaming. Is there any way turning off that feature? Thanks for helping in advance. submitted by /u/efendy94 [link]...