Windows 10: any fixes for this problem?

Discus and support any fixes for this problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why everytime i play Games on Windows 10 , The game running without lag and stuttering. But when i exit the game , My Windows 10 looks Not Responsive ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MateeJr's, Jul 5, 2020.

1. MateeJr's Win User

any fixes for this problem?

Why everytime i play Games on Windows 10 , The game running without lag and stuttering. But when i exit the game , My Windows 10 looks Not Responsive , everything looks laggy , and Start menu also don't show up

:)

MateeJr's, Jul 5, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 5, 2020
  3. huffman Win User
    Error 1935 Any Fix Soon

pepanee ... I looked at that list. One suggestion was to update Microsoft.net framework 4 Client.

If I am looking at this crap correctly, that is not even installed or does not show in the Programs list.

It can be downloaded and installed. What the heck?

OHhhhh one other suggestion was to go into the Registry and delete two places in the Registry. Make me shiver just thinking about making any changes in the Registry. I have never had anything good happen when I have done that in the past.

huffman, Jul 5, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. any fixes for this problem? - Similar Threads - fixes problem

2. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  3. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  4. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  5. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  6. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  7. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...