Windows 10: Any fixes?

Discus and support Any fixes? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried fixing internet lag spikes since i got laptop , its like 1 year now and still found no fix , i'd think it might be windows process or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jus7as, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Jus7as Win User

Any fixes?

I've tried fixing internet lag spikes since i got laptop , its like 1 year now and still found no fix , i'd think it might be windows process or service. Anyone might know?

:)

Jus7as, Aug 17, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 17, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

Any fixes?

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Any fixes?

1. Any fixes? - Similar Threads - fixes

2. View Extra Large Icons issue, has this been fixed for high res Laptops?

in Windows 10 Customization
    View Extra Large Icons issue, has this been fixed for high res Laptops?: Similar problem to many threads in the past. Did anyone ever find a solution? When viewing File Thumbnails (like pictures) when you select view extra large icons, the icons don't actually display bigger, just the white space around them does. Was there ever a solution that...
  3. BSOD Finding and Fixing them (DMP+MSinfo+Speccy XML)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Finding and Fixing them (DMP+MSinfo+Speccy XML): Hello I get BSOD when search for file in a hard drive. And sometime while watching a video with VLC. below is my link to my BSOD.rar with all DMP files MSinfo32 file and Speccy XML of the system spec. please advice. thank you...
  4. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus: my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send it from norway...
  5. Will Windows 10 'Reset this PC' option fix my computer?

Will Windows 10 'Reset this PC' option fix my computer?: After a Windows Update 17 August 2019, my League of Legends stopped working, and I tried the first thing I always do to fix it, since that is pretty common, which is uninstalling and reinstalling. The problem is: the game would not reinstall again. After a couple more tries...
  6. Fix Boot Device Not Found error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Boot Device Not Found error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you turn on your working computer, which was working correctly, and see a message — Boot Device Not Found, then you are likely to break into a panic. Along with the error message, you may also see a message [...] This post Fix Boot Device Not Found...
  7. Every night at midnight my external hard drives disconnect. I need help with a fix plz!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every night at midnight my external hard drives disconnect. I need help with a fix plz!: I have 2 external hard drives one is an SSD that I use for games and one is a 2tb hard drive for storage. And every night at midnight my 2 hard drives disconnect and whatever game I am playing crashes and I have to restart the computer to get the hard drives working again. I...
  8. SFC cannot fix corrupted files

SFC cannot fix corrupted files: Hello, I run sfc on a regular bases and now, for the first time, get the answer that some corrupted file could not be fixed. I tried chkdsk AND Dism-scan, but no change. Then I ran sfc in save mode but no change. What to do? Thanks Win10 Pro, 64 bit, all uptodate,...
  9. ADWARE in News feed WIn 10 APP - need to FIX This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADWARE in News feed WIn 10 APP - need to FIX This: ADWARE in News feed WIN 10 APP - Who can FIX This ?? Ongoing since 2017 How do we escalate this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware-in-news-feed-win-10-app-need-to-fix-this/9face5ed-ce82-44bd-b2dc-302a13cea2d1
  10. can windows fix a corrupt disk image file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can windows fix a corrupt disk image file: I have file on an SD card. If I try to open the file it says "the disk image file is corrupted". Can windows fix this? It is NOT a windows file. Thanks....