Windows 10: Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup

Discus and support Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just need to boost my performance on my pc, so all I need is a free alternative to avast cleanup. Thank you submitted by /u/NetStreet [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NetStreet, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup

I just need to boost my performance on my pc, so all I need is a free alternative to avast cleanup. Thank you

submitted by /u/NetStreet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NetStreet, Aug 14, 2020

2. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 14, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    disk cleanup out of order?

If Edge is open, there will be a lot of locked files.

To delete files in the Temporary Internet Files folder (or cache) in Microsoft Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open your Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Click on the More Actions menu with three dots, then select Settings.
    • Below Clear Browsing Data, click Choose what to clear.
    • Select the data that you want to delete.
    • Click Clear.

Also, as an alternative to Disk Cleanup, try the command line version, as Admin:

%SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & Cleanmgr /sagerun:65535

f14tomcat, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup

1. Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup - Similar Threads - free alternative Avast

2. Avast Cleanup Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Cleanup Premium: Hi,Is Avast a good tool for maintaining the health of my PC?I'm about to download the Avast Cleanup Premium......I'll wait for your opinion.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-cleanup-premium/ce75c073-01cc-4852-9c4e-d3d995d76e15
  3. Avast Cleanup Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Cleanup Premium: Hi,Is Avast a good tool for maintaining the health of my PC?I'm about to download the Avast Cleanup Premium......I'll wait for your opinion.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-cleanup-premium/ce75c073-01cc-4852-9c4e-d3d995d76e15
  4. Avast Cleanup Premium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Are there any free Adobe Acrobat PRO alternatives?!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any free Adobe Acrobat PRO alternatives?!!: I want to be able to edit PDFs, Copy text with the format, use a highlighter, and easy word search throughout the file. Are there any PDF readers out there that can compete with Adobe Acrobat PRO submitted by /u/VeganShooter_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  7. SAMBA alternatives (Free)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAMBA alternatives (Free): Hi folks anybody got a decent suggestion on replacing SAMBA. Windows has to be able to see and access files on Linux NAS boxes, while Linux has to be able to access files on Windows via network browsing. Also Smart TV's / amazon firesticks etc have to be able to access...
  8. Avast cleanup premium conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast cleanup premium conflict: i have Windows 10 and MS Office Home and Business 2013 installed. have just run a nearly full Avast Cleanup Premium tool and now Office cannot open any Documents, Excel, Outlook. Via the "something went wrong" path, can i do a modify of the office in Apps & Features safely?...
  9. Avast and SyncBack Free

Avast and SyncBack Free: Upgraded to Windows 10 on all of my systems (desktop, laptop, tablet) and have been using Avast Free as my antivirus software. No problem until today (9/16/2015) when Avast reported SyncBack Free as Malware and moved it to quarantine. Downloaded most recent version from...
  10. Unlocker Free Alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocker Free Alternative?: I have used to use Unlocker for a while on windows 7 and sometimes on windows 10. Do you have better performing and Free alternative! 79570