Windows 10: Any free customization tools?

Discus and support Any free customization tools? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArgentWarrior, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Any free customization tools?

Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as applying a theme.

:)

ArgentWarrior, Oct 11, 2015
  2. [Epstein] Win User

nokia toll free customer care

Nokia have separate support departments for each country. Some countries have toll free numbers and some don't.

Here is the link to the wayfinder
    http://www.nokia.com/global/wayfinder

Select your country and go to the suppot page

[Epstein], Oct 11, 2015
  3. aubale Win User
    nokia toll free customer care

please give me nokia toll free care no

aubale, Oct 11, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Any free customization tools?

What customization you want to do? There are free tools for changing the colors, modifying the size of buttons and menu area, changing the fonts etc. You can replace the plain white start button with a custom button or the familiar colorful orb of Windows 7. You can change the start menu to be same as Windows 7 or even Windows 98! You can even change the default flat icons to those of earlier Windows versions or custom icons. You can replace the modern calculator app with the old good-looking desktop calculator from Windows 8. Search on the customization area of this forum for some of our older posts where we describe all the available tweaks in details along with instructions.

spapakons, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Any free customization tools?

1. Any free customization tools? - Similar Threads - free customization tools

2. Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?: Hi All,I am trying to have our custom recovery tool working under windows 11 advanced recovery menu, but the current windows 10 procedure does not work.c:\windows\system32\Reagentc.exe /setbootshelllink /configfile C:\xxxxxx does not add anything to the list anymore, this...
  3. Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?: Hi All,I am trying to have our custom recovery tool working under windows 11 advanced recovery menu, but the current windows 10 procedure does not work.c:\windows\system32\Reagentc.exe /setbootshelllink /configfile C:\xxxxxx does not add anything to the list anymore, this...
  4. Free Net Monitoring Tools?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free Net Monitoring Tools?: Hi, we have users within our company who have wireless LTE data purchased from the company. I'd like to know if anyone knows of free software that can be used to monitor with more detail than Windows Data Usage option data usage and which devices are connected to that...
  5. Free disk management tool.

Free disk management tool.: I have a couple things I need to do with the drives I own. I would like to convert a dynamic disk to basic. I also need to extend a drive to an empty volume behind it, hence why I can't do it in the windows tool. Thanks in advance....
  6. Looking for a simple, free network tool

Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  7. Free Windows Cleanup Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Windows Cleanup Tool: Another choice to use over CCleaner if you desire to do so. Download Free Windows Cleanup Tool - MajorGeeks Free Windows Cleanup Tool is a free app with a collection of tools to optimize your PC's performance. Video tutorial available. Free Windows Cleanup Tool has a...
  8. Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?: I'm using RT Seven Lite for some Windows 7 computers and I was curious if there is something like this for Windows 10? 49026
  9. Most effective free privacy tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Most effective free privacy tool: Just wondering what others are using to tackle the privacy issues in Windows 10; snooping, telemetry etc. Spybot's Anti-Beacon, O&O's Shut Up10, something else or a combination? Would like to lock it down as much as possible. Thanks for any advice / suggestions! 67110
  10. Five free tools for managing partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Five free tools for managing partitions: Most modern operating systems contain built-in tools for creating, deleting, or resizing partitions. But many users find that third-party tools make these types of tasks easier, since such tools might not have the same limitations as a native partition management utility....