Windows 10: Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

Discus and support Any free software for "photo fuse" utility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lbeck, Jan 2, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT discontinued Windows Live Essentials with the entry of the "Photos" app in Windows 10.

Photo fuse had the ability to swap individuals in similar photos. Like most family photo shoots I take many shots while the group is assembled, then pick the best one. Invariably there is one photo where everyone looks great and one individual has his/her eyes closed, head turned, or whatever. Photo Fuse had the ability to take the image of an individual from one of the other photos and replace the bad one.

The app worked well but is no longer available. Seems like a great function. Is there another free app with this utility?

:)

lbeck, Jan 2, 2019

2. photo Fuse for windows 10

Hi Don,

From the above description, I understand you are unable to find Photo Fuse in Windows 10. Please write to us with the answers to the questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Are you referring to Photo Fuse option in Windows Essentials?
    • If yes, are you not able to find the option in Windows Essentials?

Refer to the link below and check if it helps:

Photo Fuse windows 10

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to find Photo Fuse in Windows 10 in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Kicvol Win User
    photo Fuse for windows 10

loved using photo fuse feature for groups photos but I cant find Photo Fuse in windows 10. Help!!

Kicvol, Jan 2, 2019
  4. bbobZC Win User

Windows Photo Gallery 2011 - Photo Fuse problems

I am using Windows v10 and when I try and use within 'Create' - the 'Photo Fuse' option (this builds a single picture from multiple pictures -

it fails every time, irrespective of what photos are selected with a message "can't align these photos" and suggests that you select different photos

The version is Live Photo Gallery 2011 build 15.4.3555

bbobZC, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Any free software for "photo fuse" utility - Similar Threads - free software photo

2. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.: I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe to fix your PC Issues'. There has to be a Software package that is completely freeEven if it requires more work and does...
  3. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.: I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe to fix your PC Issues'. There has to be a Software package that is completely freeEven if it requires more work and does...
  4. any free bandwidth-throttling software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any free bandwidth-throttling software?: I'm about to start downloading the new flight simulator. I'm just looking for something simple to use to keep my PC from hogging all the bandwidth while my family watches hulu but all I can find are paid programs with free trials which I'm not really interested in submitted...
  5. Is there any free partition recovery software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any free partition recovery software?: My hard drive failed, and I want to recover the data without spending a ton of money. Are there any free programs I can use for this? submitted by /u/ObberGobb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxtill/is_there_any_free_partition_recovery_software/
  6. Windows Photo Gallery Photo Fuse

Windows Photo Gallery Photo Fuse: Does Microsoft have a replacement for the photo fuse option that existed in Windows Photo Gallery. It was easy to use and did not require a data processing degree to use. Really hope there is an option for those of us who are technically challenged....
  7. Free Software to add Timestamps to Photos

Free Software to add Timestamps to Photos: Hello dear members, I would like to find a free software to add Timestamps to some of my personal and family photos and would like the software to identify and add the time and date the photo was taken onto the photo itself. (Most of the photos I would like to have Timestamps...
  8. Free Software to add Timestamps to Photos

Free Software to add Timestamps to Photos: Hello dear members, I would like to find a free software to add Timestamps to some of my personal and family photos and would like the software to identify and add the time and date the photo was taken onto the photo itself. (Most of the photos I would like to have Timestamps...
  9. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2
  10. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software: Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried avg and avast but nothing. I keep getting redirected to another site when I use a search engine to search and I know I have...