Windows 10: Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??

Discus and support Any freeware to cut and/or join videos?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any recommendation? I mainly only cut and/or join some videos. No other effects are needed I have found a lot on Google, but I don't know if they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??

Any recommendation?

I mainly only cut and/or join some videos. No other effects are needed

I have found a lot on Google, but I don't know if they are legitimate.

:)

Tsw88, Oct 18, 2017
  2. DohOuch Win User

Need to edit some MP4 videos

Just need to cut out some frames , and maybe then join up 4 or 5 clips.

Freeware would of course be better.

Wan't to avoid decoding and recoding. Want the end product to play on the phone or through TV-out.

thanks

DohOuch, Oct 18, 2017
  3. I am no longer able to cut and paste or cut and copy. I've used the keyboard cut and paste because THERE IS NO OPTION on the email itself to do. Please can you help.

To be honest, I'm getting in a bit of a muddle. Need to start afresh tomorrow. Will let you know.

Thanks again.

AdeleBennett, Oct 18, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Try Avidemux

You can cut out several sections and end up with one video in a few minutes- some formats are slower to process. Actively maintained.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Josey Wales, Oct 18, 2017
  6. Try3 Win User
    This command works with many video formats -

copy /b 0.vob + 1.vob + 2.vob + 3.vob total.vob

- in this example the .vob files named 0, 1, 2, 3 are joined together into total.vob

Denis

Try3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any freeware to cut and/or join videos?? - Similar Threads - freeware cut join

2. sound cuts off when joining any call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound cuts off when joining any call: Hey, so my sound cuts off right when i try joining a call. everything just goes silent, I also cannot hear anyone who's speaking on the call. I tried it on Skype and Discord, when calling someone or joining a call the whole system just goes silent. I don't know how I should...
  3. sound cuts off when joining any call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound cuts off when joining any call: Hey, so my sound cuts off right when i try joining a call. everything just goes silent, I also cannot hear anyone who's speaking on the call. I tried it on Skype and Discord, when calling someone or joining a call the whole system just goes silent. I don't know how I should...
  4. sound cuts off when joining any call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

Convert to video, freeware search... (W10): Good day everyone. Probably this quesion had been asked numerous times before, but I couldn't really find the answer I am looking for in the threads that I scrolled through. So, here we go... I am in search of a freeware program that can: - Convert any (most) movie...
  6. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?: What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right? 150992
  7. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?: What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right? 150992
  8. Freeware Standalone Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freeware Standalone Firewall: Are there any decent firewalls around today? Been running Windows FW/FW control but looking around. Comodo = NO Was looking about Glasswire Opinions Please 101434
  9. any good speech-to-text freeware?

any good speech-to-text freeware?: I use speech to text frequently with my iPhone because I don't do well with the virtual keyboard. and I like the autocorrect for thingls like dont and cant. I'm pretty good with my desktop REAL keyboard, but I just got a microphone after my upgrade to Windows 10 and Cortana....
  10. any keyscramble freeware?

any keyscramble freeware?: any keyscramble tool that is freeware and free of hidden malware ? Please advise. Thank you so much ! 82551