Windows 10: Any further news on Windows Workstation edition

Discus and support Any further news on Windows Workstation edition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any more news / developments on the up coming Workstation Edition - and will it be available on the Insider Track. I'm looking forward to this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 7, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any further news on Windows Workstation edition

Any more news / developments on the up coming Workstation Edition - and will it be available on the Insider Track.
    I'm looking forward to this one judging by past comments.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Your new device requires a license for some Edition of Windows 10 in order to use an upgrade license to Pro for Workstations that had been purchased for your previous device. Your Microsoft Account at https://account.microsoft.com ought
    to show a record of the Edition upgrade that was purchased.

Possibly you need to first purchase the same Edition of Windows 10 that you upgraded from on the previous device, unless the new device is already licensed for that same Edition. What to do depends on the original Windows 10 Edition that was on the previous
    device prior to Pro Workstation and what Edition the new device is already licensed for.

Don Cuthbert, Oct 7, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 7, 2017
  4. Any further news on Windows Workstation edition

Still waiting for Pro Education to show up. Haven't heard anything about Pro Workstation either. Other than its coming, at some point, maybe. Maybe on or about the 16th?

alphanumeric, Oct 7, 2017
Thema:

Any further news on Windows Workstation edition

1. Any further news on Windows Workstation edition - Similar Threads - further news Workstation

2. Device requires further installation

in Windows 10 News
    Device requires further installation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case you encounter the error Device requires further installation while trying to connect an external device to your system, then this article may be helpful for you. Usually, external devices like USB sticks, headphones, speakers, etc. auto-install...
  3. Windows 10 for workstation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 for workstation: Hello, for now I am using free version of windows 10. My question is if I buy windows 10 for workstations can I use it on my workstation and with my laptop workstation ( HP Z600 and Thinkpad P50 ) or I should chose one of those 2 and activate windows there.......
  4. Device USB\VID_045E&PID_028E\"any number here"requires further installation. : FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device USB\VID_045E&PID_028E\"any number here"requires further installation. : FIX: Using a EasySMX Controller ESM-9013 i started having issues with controller input. Win 10 Pro ver 1809 build 17763 Lenovo y70 touch Various behaviors, Loss of input, Controller driver crashing, etc. This directly followed windows refresh, however, i suspect other...
  5. Windows WorkStation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows WorkStation: H i'm doing a course in IT, they are wanting me to make a User Guide on Windows WorkStations. I'm having trouble finding examples on google so if anyone could point me to a pdf or support file on WorkStations that would be great!...
  6. window ink workstation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window ink workstation: HI Can I use Samsung s-pen for window ink workstation? Thanks Pupychow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/window-ink-workstation/9b711abd-6521-4c3e-91fb-4ef8458a8835
  7. W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet: Hi folks Just wondering if anybody on these Forums is usimg Windows 10 Workstation Pro yet and if so what's the difference between that and standard W10 Pro or W10 Enterprise. Cheers jimbo 116495
  8. Further customizations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Further customizations: How do I remove the desktop.ini and Thumbs.db files that appear on the desktop? Also, I don't use OneDrive, so how do I delete the OneDrive icon from the desktop (there is no option for that on right-click)? Thanks. 9628
  9. Any way to choose what news services are being used...?

in Browsers and Email
    Any way to choose what news services are being used...?: In Edge Home page or the News app? 31206
  10. Any news / Update on Windows 10 for Workstation versions yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Any news / Update on Windows 10 for Workstation versions yet: Hi folks In the late summer there was an announcement about a new multi core capable version of W10 - W10 for workstation -- the spec looked quite interesting including handling Refs file system and a load of other stuff but haven't heard a squeak of it since. Anybody...