Windows 10: Any further steps indicated for these detected malware?

Discus and support Any further steps indicated for these detected malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Laptop hangs unexpectedly Ref is made to above thread wherein zbook asks for Any further steps indicated for these detected malware? Await Yours,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ram93, Apr 17, 2020.

1. ram93 Win User

Any further steps indicated for these detected malware?

Laptop hangs unexpectedly

Ref is made to above thread wherein zbook asks for Any further steps indicated for these detected malware?

Await Yours,

:)

ram93, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Grings Win User

Decent Price For Uk Members For Q6600 With G0 Stepping!

im still tempted by a xeon 3210, they cost around £145, but nowhere lists which stepping they are (though komplett's specs say 105w, which would indicate a b3)

Grings, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Apr 17, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Any further steps indicated for these detected malware? - Similar Threads - further steps indicated

2. False malware detection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False malware detection: Good evening,My Windows 10 keeps identifying a perfectly legitimate program, Praat, as malware. Praat has been used by linguists and others that desire sonograms of human speech for decades. It is some of the best software available on any platform for acoustic analysis...
  3. False malware detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False malware detection: Good evening,My Windows 10 keeps identifying a perfectly legitimate program, Praat, as malware. Praat has been used by linguists and others that desire sonograms of human speech for decades. It is some of the best software available on any platform for acoustic analysis...
  4. False malware detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender Detected Malware but I'm not Able to Take Any Measures

Windows Defender Detected Malware but I'm not Able to Take Any Measures: First thing's first: I was dumb. I installed a crack and it was infected. I found out later after my email was hacked plus all my socials tied to it and after taking proper action to secure it I realized what caused the problem. So a day prior to writing this I ran quick scan...
  6. Signs of Ransomware detected, no progress further possible

Signs of Ransomware detected, no progress further possible: First of all my setup:Synology NAS with DSM7, CloudSync encrypted to OneDrive. No OneDrive installed on any PC, that is logged into my MS account.Synology gets the data from my Win10 machine unencrypted. Problem:I wanted to sign in via https://onedrive.live.com As soon as the...
  7. Defender detected malware

Defender detected malware: Hi,in my environment the file 7zG.exe got deployed automatically to 100+ devices not manually or not from SCCM- not sure how it got deployed the defender has detected malware in it due to this, we have received 100+ alert generated for the same and still continuing.does this...
  8. Windows Defender won't detect any Malware

Windows Defender won't detect any Malware: Split from this thread.Good for you every time I run a full scan it never finds anything which is disturbing. I have a feeling Defender isn't as good as they claim and my PC is full of viruses....
  9. Any help with monitors not being detected. Tried all troubleshooting steps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any help with monitors not being detected. Tried all troubleshooting steps.: I can not get my HP Elitebook 850 to detect an external monitor. I have tried all troubleshooting steps with no luck. I even purchased a brand new monitor and it is not being detected either. Hope someone can help....
  10. Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?: I installed this week's cumulative update today and all was fine. I then used the TAKEOWN command on the windows.old folder left over from the Anniversary Update I did a while ago to remove one residual file (which is already in the main windows folder). I couldn't delete it...