Windows 10: Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors.

Discus and support Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 0x000007b and C:\\Windows\System32\normailz.dll I have been trying to deal with this for months anybody with any tips would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacobdensmore, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors.

0x000007b and C:\\Windows\System32\normailz.dll

I have been trying to deal with this for months anybody with any tips would be much appreciated.

:)

jacobdensmore, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 8, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors.

1. Any game I have with easy antivirus protection will not load I get both of these errors. - Similar Threads - game easy antivirus

2. I have a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or...: My question is simple but very important to me.I have got a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or with Windows Defender I am sufficiently covered?...
  3. I have a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or...: My question is simple but very important to me.I have got a new laptop with Windows 11, do I need to get extra antivirus malware protection or with Windows Defender I am sufficiently covered?...
  4. Windows10 loaded on my home machine does I have to upload any external antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 loaded on my home machine does I have to upload any external antivirus: Windows10 loaded on my home machine, does I have to upload any external antivirus or Window's defender is sufficient? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-loaded-on-my-home-machine-does-i-have-to/8f9e01e6-6189-4835-99d9-b298dffb5c13
  5. Windows10 loaded on my home machine does I have to upload any external antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 loaded on my home machine does I have to upload any external antivirus: Windows10 loaded on my home machine, does I have to upload any external antivirus or Window's defender is sufficient? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-loaded-on-my-home-machine-does-i-have-to/8f9e01e6-6189-4835-99d9-b298dffb5c13
  6. Windows10 loaded on my home machine does I have to upload any external antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Antivirus protection

Antivirus protection: I was running free Bitdefender until May of last year when it was somehow switched to snooze and I have been unable to turn it back on by clicking on the turn on button. My Windows defender antivirus has also been turned off and I'm unable to also turn it back on by clicking...
  8. Anti virus protection on this Hp Windows 10, I also have Norton antivirus should I run both?

Anti virus protection on this Hp Windows 10, I also have Norton antivirus should I run both?: Antivirus protections however some items on this computer stops. I can not run and I am lost. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-protection-on-this-hp-windows-10-i-also/7d5a8354-3185-41d6-98e1-6e5f89e1eb02
  9. antivirus protection

antivirus protection: I cannot run a virus scan I have a red message say my virus protection is controlled by my organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-protection/9f89e826-1999-4a45-93c2-aedc1ad2a658"
  10. I repeatedly get, error 24 on both mouse and keyboard, any tips?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I repeatedly get, error 24 on both mouse and keyboard, any tips?: My attempts so far: ~driver updates ~clean win 10 installation ~malware ~registry repair ~even bought a new mouse Help? 99152