Windows 10: Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

Discus and support Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ASCiiDiTY, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ASCiiDiTY Win User

Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine as a workstation and also gaming rig.

:)

ASCiiDiTY, Aug 20, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

TPU Mobile App

I would definitely love and use an android app, preferably with opimisation to run on a 1280x800 screen like a lot of 10" tablets to, and smaller screens for phones.

to me the big issue with a lot of anroid apps is opimisation for these resolutions, as it stands I browse the regular web version on my tablet and the mobile version on my iphone for those reasons.

3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Aug 20, 2019
  4. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

1. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services? - Similar Threads - Game Opimisation Apps

2. deleting unneeded apps, programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleting unneeded apps, programs: Want to 'lighten the load' by deleting stuff i don't need/want/use. Seem to have a million apps,programs & don't understand what to keep/delete. How do I do this without deleting something I want. I'm no expert, obviously, but hope someone can give me some help. Thanks much !...
  3. deleting unneeded apps, programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting unneeded apps, programs: Want to 'lighten the load' by deleting stuff i don't need/want/use. Seem to have a million apps,programs & don't understand what to keep/delete. How do I do this without deleting something I want. I'm no expert, obviously, but hope someone can give me some help. Thanks much !...
  4. gaming services is disabled and dont get enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming services is disabled and dont get enable: how can i put this on automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-is-disabled-and-dont-get-enable/8ec4c940-20dd-45a9-86d9-55c554fbc2eb
  5. Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?: Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I don't need for Gaming? I only Play Offline so Disabling as many services wont bother me Thank you 181543
  6. A way of disabling unneeded services / tasks at once?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A way of disabling unneeded services / tasks at once?: I am having problems with Windows 10 consuming CPU like crazy. The fan on my Dell XPS 15 laptop is too loud due to this consumption. Every time my laptop starts consuming CPU I watch for the process responsible for it and then I find things like the "Microsoft Compatibility...
  7. Disable gaming services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  8. Error code 0x80070005 on Gaming Services and any Xbox app game downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x80070005 on Gaming Services and any Xbox app game downloads: To preface this, I have a pretty fresh installation of Windows. In general I just play games on Steam and Battle.net. I haven't messed with registry or anything that I imagine would usually cause errors like this. I am getting this error ( 0x80070005) which is Access Denied...
  9. Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance: so I have tried disabling some services through: msconfig and services.msc but they still run after restarting my pc, am using the 1909 win10 build, can I get any other way/method of disabling -> Microsoft update, Microsoft passport and Microsoft passport container?...
  10. removing unneeded apps that came with Windows 10

in Cortana
    removing unneeded apps that came with Windows 10: How do I remove the XBOX apps that came pre-installed, since I do not and never will use them. Also, how do I remove the useless, pointless spyware called Cortana?...