Windows 10: Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

Discus and support Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ASCiiDiTY, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ASCiiDiTY Win User

Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine as a workstation and also gaming rig.

:)

ASCiiDiTY, Aug 20, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

TPU Mobile App

I would definitely love and use an android app, preferably with opimisation to run on a 1280x800 screen like a lot of 10" tablets to, and smaller screens for phones.

to me the big issue with a lot of anroid apps is opimisation for these resolutions, as it stands I browse the regular web version on my tablet and the mobile version on my iphone for those reasons.

3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Aug 20, 2019
  4. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

1. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services? - Similar Threads - Game Opimisation Apps

2. Gears 5 / Gaming Service App install issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 / Gaming Service App install issues: I have browsed the other threads on this, and have even created my own, but nothing so far has worked. My issue started on the 7th, when I tried to launch Gears V. Nothing happened. Opened task manager and saw that a windows app named Gaming Service was running 3x in the...
  3. Unneeded or Unwanted windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unneeded or Unwanted windows update: I currently use windows 10 version 1809. I recently received an update for windows 10 version 1903. It of course does not download but is setting in security and updates advising me to retry or reinstall update. It will not install on my version no does it disappear. It just...
  4. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  5. Any way to Uninstall Xbox app & Live Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to Uninstall Xbox app & Live Gaming?: Is there any way to Uninstall Xbox app & Live Gaming from Win10? When I try to install/run game 'Halo2' on Win10 its refuses saying there is already a Live Gaming account running (Halo2 uses Live Gaming itself). I suspect the Xbox app (which also uses Live Gaming) is to blame...
  6. Cant open any Windows App with UAC disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open any Windows App with UAC disabled: Hello, I disabled UAC and when I try to open Edge, Calculator, etc I get a window message that says that I cant open it with UAC disabled, I find it something very annoying that makes me think about going back to Windows 7, is there any around this? In Windows 7 for...
  7. Advise on disabling services

in Windows 10 Support
    Advise on disabling services: Hi, I made this script to disable unnecessary services on my system but I'm sure there are some services I'm disabling by mistake which should not be disabled since it causes my Network and VPN not working. I know list is huge but maybe someone wants to take a look and find...
  8. Suggestions on services to disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggestions on services to disable?: I am attempting to air gap a windows 10 pc, all previous attempts have failed miserably at protecting my files. I do not use any remote or virtual services. I have been disabling everything I can think of, but there's still so many things I'm not sure what they are exactly....
  9. Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled: Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled I am new to WIN10, and I find this behavior puzzling. I have set the service "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service" to Disabled because I can't stand using OneDrive and OneDrive (Office 2013 version) will...
  10. New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform

in Windows 10 News
    New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform: Cloud computing started as a cost-effective, flexible way to consume storage and compute, but over the last few years it has become so much more. Higher-level services are taking center stage, ushering in a new era of “intelligence” – powered by automation and driven by data...