Windows 10: Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

Discus and support Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play any game that has an anti cheat. This includes Madden NFL 24, Rainbow 6 Siege and Fortnite. All of these games use an Anti Cheat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad_2024, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

I am unable to play any game that has an anti cheat. This includes Madden NFL 24, Rainbow 6 Siege and Fortnite. All of these games use an Anti Cheat which is what I think it causing me from not being able to play them. I don't know why those games won't work. I have tried Repairing the Anti Cheat software, Uninstalling, and even going through and resetting my computer. Nothing seems to be working. I have tried looking at previous threads from Steam, Microsoft and Reddit and couldn't find a solution. I really would like to play these games and the only solution I can think of is getting a new c

:)

Muhammad_2024, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Geno1984 Win User

Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319

Hello,

Im currently returning to a game that I have havent played in a few months but had previously logged around 40hrs total without issue. Now however each time I run the application the games anti cheat software named "Easy Anti-Cheat" flags a system file as
    Untrusted.

The file in question is: Untrusted system file

(C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\692cee7f35bc369df5d159f8c5627c5d\system.ni.dll)

Looking around a bit it is my understanding this is .net framework? Wondering how I can unflag/fix this if possible or its a programming error in the game/anti cheat software itself as this wasn't an issue when I played the game in the past.

Ive tried the basic fix suggestions such as verify game file integrity on steam. Fresh install doesn't do anything either.

Thanks

Geno1984, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing

PandaKracken, Feb 20, 2024
  4. naser3g1 Win User

Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

1. Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play. - Similar Threads - game requires anti

2. Bsod when playing any Easy Anti-Cheat game will my pc is on for longer then 4 days. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod when playing any Easy Anti-Cheat game will my pc is on for longer then 4 days. The...: mini dump file from the crash below 11: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A...
  3. Bsod when playing any Easy Anti-Cheat game will my pc is on for longer then 4 days. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod when playing any Easy Anti-Cheat game will my pc is on for longer then 4 days. The...: mini dump file from the crash below 11: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A...
  4. Bsod when playing any Easy Anti-Cheat game will my pc is on for longer then 4 days. The...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Anti-Cheat BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anti-Cheat BSOD: I keep getting BSOD when using anti-cheat software Faceit.sys, BEDaisy.sys, VGK.sysI am unsure how to stop this as it is making me unable to play many gamesDevice name DESKTOP-U2OCTAD Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-14900KF Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usable Device ID...
  6. Anti-Cheat BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anti-Cheat BSOD: I keep getting BSOD when using anti-cheat software Faceit.sys, BEDaisy.sys, VGK.sysI am unsure how to stop this as it is making me unable to play many gamesDevice name DESKTOP-U2OCTAD Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-14900KF Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usable Device ID...
  7. Anti-Cheat BSOD

8. Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any game that requires an anti cheat I cannot play.: I am unable to play any game that has an anti cheat. This includes Madden NFL 24, Rainbow 6 Siege and Fortnite. All of these games use an Anti Cheat which is what I think it causing me from not being able to play them. I don't know why those games won't work. I have tried...
  9. Is it safe to delete a game's anti cheat that wasn't uninstalled with the game ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete a game's anti cheat that wasn't uninstalled with the game ?: Hello, I uninstalled Tower of fantasy but their uninstaller is bad, some folders stayed and i still have the anti cheat. It's named ksophon_x64 and can be found in C disk in Windows/System32/driver. I've heard this anti cheat can run in the background without the game running...
  10. BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat: Games such as Riot's "Valorant" and games that use Easy-AntiCheat such as Fortnite will BSOD any time during game-play. It is hard to recreate the problem but I hope someone can help me understand the very erratic problem I have with this PC. Link to Minidump, system info...