Windows 10: any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer

Discus and support any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I only play soccer game e.g. Pro Evolution soccer on my desktop PC. Any advised gamepad to buy on Amazon? 118771 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tsw88, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer

I only play soccer game e.g. Pro Evolution soccer
    on my desktop PC.
    Any advised gamepad to buy on Amazon?

:)

Tsw88, Sep 29, 2018

2. pro evolution soccer mobile

please i need link where i can download new soccer game for mobile phones

"pro evolution winning eleven soccer mobile".

please send me link where i can download that great new soccer game

pro evolution winning eleven soccer mobile new game for mobile phones
    Message Edited by ajak on 23-Mar-2006

06:39 PM

barta---01, Sep 29, 2018
  3. stuartb04 Win User
    stuartb04, Sep 29, 2018
  4. any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer

pro evolution soccer 2011 cannot use high setting?

Hi,

There are various reasons why you are unable to use high settings for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. It is possible that your computer does not meet the recommended system requirements needed by the game or your computer needs an update. To better assist you
    with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Where did you purchase the game?
    • Were you able to update your device drivers?

For concerns about Windows Updates, you may create a new thread under this category:
    Windows > Windows 10 > Windows update, recovery, & backup > PC.

Loraine Mon, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer

1. any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer - Similar Threads - gamepad recommended Pro

2. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  3. Windows Evolution - Commendable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Evolution - Commendable: Over the last 45 years. The PC Industry has achieved remarkable progress and penetration into every sphere on the Planet. Windows led the Way, not any other Competitor by Kluge Code and now Finesse. How to keep Windows Developers Honest?- Give Users what they need, not what...
  4. pro evolution soccer 2018 is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pro evolution soccer 2018 is not working: I can't open pro evolution soccer 2018 with last updates windows 10 just work with KB5004945 !!! he show me error 2148204812 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pro-evolution-soccer-2018-is-not-working/2c4a1e85-a8a5-4089-990e-f11ef85fe073
  5. problems with pro evolution soccer 16,17 etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with pro evolution soccer 16,17 etc: Hi,i use a windows 10 pc that has directx 12 installed,i recently purchaced pes 16,installed it but on opening,its gives mean error message 0x000007b.dll missing and its the same error message on pes 17 as well,i have tried differnt solutions,watched lots of videos on youtube...
  6. Evolution of Timekeeping in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of Timekeeping in Windows: Do you ever wonder how Windows computers keep the current time and how it is maintained on a day to day basis? Did you know that your computer needs to keep the correct time for you to access certain resources over the network? Are you aware of regulations on time...
  7. Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (2004) PC version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (2004) PC version?: Where can I still purchase downloadable version (preferred) or CD or DVD version of Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (2004) of PC environment? 134553
  8. Any recommended ergonomic keyboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any recommended ergonomic keyboards?: I got one Microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 and one of the key went wrong in less than 2 years of time, I really like ergonomic keyboard and I can't go back, my wrist no longer feels fatigue. Is there any recommended ergonomic keyboard (wireless preferred but wired is OK)...
  9. Gamepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  10. Evolution of SharePoint in Office365

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of SharePoint in Office365: In the conversations I have with customers and partners, I’m often asked how SharePoint will evolve in Office 365, and what the future holds for SharePoint on-premises. As we move into 2015, continue to roll out new innovation within Office 365, and get closer to the next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pro evolution soccer gamepad help