Windows 10: Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

Discus and support Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The OP doesn't give any game settings but I did a search and other Dota2 players are complaining about high resource usage as well: Windows 10 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WOT, May 23, 2017.

1. WOT
    WOT Win User

Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

The OP doesn't give any game settings but I did a search and other Dota2 players are complaining about high resource usage as well:

Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish.

If it isn't World of Tanks related, I can't help him.

:)

2. Nokia Lumia 920 Crack Screen

Dear Nokia

I've had the phone for about the 6 months or so into i crack the screen when i drop it.

Just wanna know how much would it cost to fix the screen

sharp256---01, May 23, 2017
  3. moee---01 Win User
    N73ME - Features that are lacking

That's just how it is with every Nseries and every symbian 9.0+ OS based cell. To me.. they sukc. I'm gettin myself a motorola soon. I don't wanna put up with this crack anymore. Peace out.

moee---01, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

1. Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One? - Similar Threads - Gamer Wanna Crack

2. I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work: I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work. it says driver isnt compatible with OpenGl Please fix it i have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-play-minecraft-but-it-doesnt-work/b12a9e86-7bf6-4b04-bfa6-1013ba0067a0
  3. cracked touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    cracked touchscreen: hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 900 with windows 10 and a cracked touchscreen. On one side of the crack the touch feature still works and on the side it does not. How can I make it work again minus buying a new one?...
  4. OS Gamers ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS Gamers ?: I think for gamers would be great to have the possibility to use windows 10 ltsb for obvious reason what is your optimal OS for gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-gamers/59758f2a-ce5e-46fc-bd27-54feedc95cb5
  5. Cracked software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cracked software: If i installed cracked software(to bypass in apps purchase content) ex:Photoscape x pro cracked, it is dangerous or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracked-software/689400e5-e835-4ede-8dea-7b619bd6f4aa
  6. piracy / crack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    piracy / crack: There are many threads in which the OP has a computer with piracy /crack. Tools or methods are in use to bypass the activation of software. Does the website allow the piracy / crack for non-Microsoft software? For example the OP could fraudulently bypass the activation...
  7. popping/cracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    popping/cracking: So occasionly there will be horrible constant popping with my computer. its not my headphones because it does it with the speaker too. I have only found a temporary fix if you change the quality of the sound (16bit 48000Hz to 24bit 44100 Hz) it stops. if there is a repeated...
  8. Gamer picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamer picture: When I'm trying to change my Gamer picture on the Xbox app it will change on my profile for maybe 1 minute then reset to my default picture. It tells me to wait but ive been trying and waiting all day.Has anyone else had this problem? Moved from: Windows /Apps on Windows...
  9. Audio popping and cracking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast: [img] Today, at an event in New York City, Microsoft unveiled the Windows 10 Creators Update, a free update coming in early 2017 with a host of new features that empower people to create and share their experiences with others. For gamers, the Windows 10 Creators Update...