Windows 10: Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

Discus and support Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The OP doesn't give any game settings but I did a search and other Dota2 players are complaining about high resource usage as well: Windows 10 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WOT, May 23, 2017.

1. WOT
    WOT Win User

Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

The OP doesn't give any game settings but I did a search and other Dota2 players are complaining about high resource usage as well:

Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish.

If it isn't World of Tanks related, I can't help him.

:)

2. Nokia Lumia 920 Crack Screen

Dear Nokia

I've had the phone for about the 6 months or so into i crack the screen when i drop it.

Just wanna know how much would it cost to fix the screen

sharp256---01, May 23, 2017
  3. moee---01 Win User
    N73ME - Features that are lacking

That's just how it is with every Nseries and every symbian 9.0+ OS based cell. To me.. they sukc. I'm gettin myself a motorola soon. I don't wanna put up with this crack anymore. Peace out.

moee---01, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One?

1. Any Gamer Wanna Take a Crack At This One? - Similar Threads - Gamer Wanna Crack

2. Gamer needs help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamer needs help: we need a windows that allow full features and performance for all components only for gaming less functions big performance increase all for gaming driver will work only made for this particuler version of windows make gamers satisfy with the performence bassicaly a windows...
  3. Gamer needs help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamer needs help: we need a windows that allow full features and performance for all components only for gaming less functions big performance increase all for gaming driver will work only made for this particuler version of windows make gamers satisfy with the performence bassicaly a windows...
  4. gamer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gamer: graphics setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamer/10fd553c-b8dd-49e3-aee2-a9b2db6345fc
  5. gamer problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamer problems: How can you come out with a op system that makes all of our Activision games $ 1000.00s worth , worthless and not provide a fix or A patch or tell us how to alter the program to allow these games two work properly!!!...
  6. But I don’t wanna lose my apps! Any way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    But I don’t wanna lose my apps! Any way?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anti-Dreamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emvbz5/but_i_dont_wanna_lose_my_apps_any_way/
  7. But I don’t wanna lose my apps! Any way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    But I don’t wanna lose my apps! Any way?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anti-Dreamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emvbz5/but_i_dont_wanna_lose_my_apps_any_way/
  8. OS Gamers ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS Gamers ?: I think for gamers would be great to have the possibility to use windows 10 ltsb for obvious reason what is your optimal OS for gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-gamers/59758f2a-ce5e-46fc-bd27-54feedc95cb5
  9. Gamer picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamer picture: When I'm trying to change my Gamer picture on the Xbox app it will change on my profile for maybe 1 minute then reset to my default picture. It tells me to wait but ive been trying and waiting all day.Has anyone else had this problem? Moved from: Windows /Apps on Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update Will Enable Any Gamer to Broadcast: [img] Today, at an event in New York City, Microsoft unveiled the Windows 10 Creators Update, a free update coming in early 2017 with a host of new features that empower people to create and share their experiences with others. For gamers, the Windows 10 Creators Update...