Windows 10: Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

Discus and support Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I don't need for Gaming? I only Play Offline so Disabling as many services wont bother me Thank you 181543 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CorsAir44, Jun 24, 2021.

1. CorsAir44 Win User

Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I don't need for Gaming? I only Play Offline so Disabling as many services wont bother me Thank you

:)

CorsAir44, Jun 24, 2021

2. Is it safe to disable service Server?

Thanks for sharing!

However I was rather interested in that service that has display name Server and service name LanmanServer. I wanted to know if it is safe to disable it and if I do disable it, what else would break that I might not expect to break? I also was curious to know that online lists of services that are safe to disable usually dont mention it, and tutorials on dsabling network shares also usually dont mention that service. That made me ask if there was some good reason for that?

MakeW10Great, Jun 24, 2021
  3. DKBinsuan Win User
    regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

TairikuOkami, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

1. Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming? - Similar Threads - Tweaks Disabling Services

2. gaming services is disabled and dont get enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming services is disabled and dont get enable: how can i put this on automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-is-disabled-and-dont-get-enable/8ec4c940-20dd-45a9-86d9-55c554fbc2eb
  3. Any way to disable the Sign-in screen for good?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable the Sign-in screen for good?: Every time my PC comes out of hibernation, there's this lock screen button that says sign in which I have to click. I already removed password cause I don't need it. Tried all the basic stuff suggested online but nothing worked so far. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link]...
  4. Disable gaming services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  5. I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need a good gpu for NON GAMING system: I know most people will say the stock on board video should suffice. But I do video editing, but nothing requiring anything extreme. Right now I am using a 1G card my Brother gave me. Don't know what kind it is but it has both DVI and DISPLAY PORT jacks. Compared to on board...
  6. Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?: So every so often I go through my computer, clean up the main folders, documents, downloads, pictures, etc., delete any unused apps, clean out the recycling bin, and run manual security scan with all my security programsBefore anyone asks only 1 is active and works hand in...
  7. Need to disable Startup services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to disable Startup services: Hi Guys, I need to disable the start up services using scripts, Any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-disable-startup-services/a9725dcc-48da-4553-ac80-6b0efd29ae1e
  8. Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Game Opimisation Apps That Will Disable Unneeded Services?: Does anybody know of an app that will disable all the windows services not needed when gaming, then enable them again when you say so? I use my machine as a workstation and also gaming rig. 138881
  9. Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any Tweaking for my 1070 Card ?: https://imgur.com/a/x07vAe1 [img] 114782
  10. gaming optimization tweaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming optimization tweaks: hi, i am starting getting into gaming on my laptop, my laptop hasnt got the best specs for gaming and would like to know if ut of there's any settings i can tweak to get the most the experience. specs are: i7 2.9ghz, 12gb ram, amd 7570m radeon hd. hp elitebook 8470p....