Windows 10: Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios?

Discus and support Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need a windows movie player that fetches metadata automatically like the movie poster, actors, ratings... Been a VLC user until recently, I found an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pablo-s, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios?

I need a windows movie player that fetches metadata automatically like the movie poster, actors, ratings... Been a VLC user until recently, I found an app on iPad called infuse and I loved the way it organizes whatever movies or series you throw at it. Any similar software recommendations for windows?

submitted by /u/Pablo-s
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pablo-s, Oct 18, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 18, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios?

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios?

1. Any gorgeous media player for windows similar to infuse on ios? - Similar Threads - gorgeous media player

2. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  3. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  4. Windows Media Player will not add any files to it's library.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player will not add any files to it's library.: I've tried all the known help like disabling WMP, restarting, reenabling WMP and restarting again but these simply do not work. I'm current on updates and all so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm really hoping someone out there has a solution to this problem....
  5. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: just got this pc I need help with windows media player it transfers music [ ripped cds but not album art to my xduoo x3II mp3 ] I have no real understanding of how pc works can someone help...
  6. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  7. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: I have some recorded music in my library, but would like to change the time between the songs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8d7d44f1-d69a-43f7-88b1-2582056e53d6
  8. Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app): Hi. I'm looking for a program, similar to "Noted." (iOS/Mac) on Windows. The functionally I'm searching for is to be able to take notes while the microphone on my PC is recording. Afterwards, I can press the timestamp on the note, which is 3-5 sec before the note is taken....
  9. No sound on my PC with any media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on my PC with any media player: Why won't mp3 or mp4 files play on my Windows 10 PC in Media Player (Windows encountered an error opening this file)? The files open in other media players with no sound and iTunes plays the mp3s without any problem. And yes, my speakers are at 100%. Everything used to work...
  10. VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD

VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD: So I am going to tell you about this, when I was trying to open a DVD on a third-party media player, it doesn't play. I tried VLC, but it doesn't play without an error, while I tried it on 5KPlayer, but it has the same issue as VLC, then, I tried it on MPC-HC, but it said...