Windows 10: Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?

Discus and support Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys when I was a member of the 7 forums one of our very kind members was kind enough to make me a signature graphic I have since lost that but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DJ Steve, Jul 26, 2015.

1. DJ Steve Win User

Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?

Hi Guys when I was a member of the 7 forums one of our very kind members was kind enough to make me a signature graphic I have since lost that but it has no real use now anyway.

I was wondering if there is anybody that has the free time and talent to possibly make me a new one that it maybe a little more modern and exciting using a sort of DJ theme not specifically from the supplied graphic from the picture I have added with the same wording?

Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me? [​IMG]

Many thanks in advance

:)

DJ Steve, Jul 26, 2015
  2. agent_s87 Win User

Theme Help, Where?

Hi guys, i know this id not the right place to post this kind of ask, but i would love to know where can i get some help about getting some help on the design methods for graphics in the carbide.ui theme studio for Nokia S60 devices...

some forumes to get help for the graphic and icons use and that stuff..

Thanks a lot guys

agent_s87, Jul 26, 2015
  3. Here is a simple idea... that would help the Windows Phones from Nokia

Why not make simply APPs, that works on any Lumia 800/900 that lets any owner of a Phone that is not locked, adjust all the network settings? Like an APP for ATT, T-Mobile... In Europe for Orange, Sunrise... whoever.

This way any owner can download the APP, run it and it configures his phones APNs in detail... also the stuff that is missing in the current Network APP.

Reboot phone... and voila...

All those APS could be found in the APP store.

That would make our life a lot easier!

Coolknight68, Jul 26, 2015
  4. Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?

This is something i just threw together quickly. If you have a different image or text font wording ect i can change it just let me know.

Change image size to 700x100

ComedyCarnage, Jul 26, 2015
  5. ARC1020 Win User
    Metro version of it.

ARC1020, Jul 26, 2015
  6. DJ Steve Win User
    Thanks Man, that's really cool, but I was thinking more along the line of something not with turntables as I use all electronic gear now, this is what I use at the moment see picture can you do any magic with that at all ?

Many thanks

DJ Steve, Jul 26, 2015
  7. DJ Steve Win User
    HA Ha thanks but not really what I had in mind *Wink

DJ Steve, Jul 26, 2015
  8. Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?

I'll take a stab - how 'bout this?

or this modification

Slartybart, Jul 27, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Here's a quick mess around before work.

Actual size:

Applied size:

Boozad, Jul 27, 2015
  10. simrick Win User
    *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

so true.........

simrick, Jul 27, 2015
  11. Antilope Win User
    Thomas Edison - The First DJ

Antilope, Jul 27, 2015
  12. Or better still, don't have a signature graphic, they are annoying ☺

nigelmercier, Jul 27, 2015
  13. DJ Steve Win User

Each to their own Nigel, I like them *chuckle

DJ Steve, Jul 27, 2015
  14. DJ Steve Win User
    I like this a lot, however the text is wrong, should read "The Mix Master"

DJ Steve, Jul 27, 2015
  15. Boozad Win User
    Turn them off then.

Boozad, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me? - Similar Threads - Graphic designers here

2. There's one game I can't open and it's kind of annoying. Help me out here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's one game I can't open and it's kind of annoying. Help me out here.: When I try to download a certain game it like boots me out and I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-one-game-i-cant-open-and-its-kind-of/50dce800-729e-42de-84d2-9bb49e419e5d
  3. Help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me here: I need help with my Bluetooth went out / missing in my system tray and settings. I cant find it anywhere even when I try to restart the Bluetooth service and computer. I went to Windows update ensure that everything is okay. I even went to manufacturers site and download the...
  4. Help me here

Help me here: I need help with my Bluetooth went out / missing in my system tray and settings. I cant find it anywhere even when I try to restart the Bluetooth service and computer. I went to Windows update ensure that everything is okay. I even went to manufacturers site and download the...
  5. Help me here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not sure if anyone can help me with this here. some kind of errors with...: i basically see a pattern with windows updates. I think people here do not understand sometimes that I like to troubleshoot in a very analytical way, while some people do it a different way.some might try every test and do them right away, but if I try a test and it fails one...
  7. Help me here!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me here!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I press Alt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background not in foreground. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  8. Help me here!

Help me here!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I press Alt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background not in foreground. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  9. Hi there, would any of you help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi there, would any of you help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaWhistle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grdxju/hi_there_would_any_of_you_help_me_fix_this/
  10. What kind of design is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of design is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duccw4/what_kind_of_design_is_this/