Windows 10: Any help finding how to fix this error? Device...

Discus and support Any help finding how to fix this error? Device... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i’m not sure what driver it is beside it saying it was located on Realtek R Sound but couldn’t troubleshoot it not update it as the driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LLL138, Jun 20, 2021.

1. LLL138 Win User

Any help finding how to fix this error? Device...

Hello, i’m not sure what driver it is beside it saying it was located on Realtek R Sound but couldn’t troubleshoot it not update it as the driver is unknown to my system. Device SWD\DRIVERENUM\{1b98ef90-ca0e-11e7-8f1a-0800200c9a66}#AVoluteSS3Vad&5&26229435&0 requires further installation.Device SWD\DRIVERENUM\{1b98ef90-ca0e-11e7-8f1a-0800200c9a66}#AVoluteSS3Vad&5&26229435&0 was configured.Driver Name: nullClass Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}Driver Date: Driver Version: Driver Provider: Driver Section: Driver Rank: 0x0Matching Device Id: Outranked Drivers

:)

LLL138, Jun 20, 2021
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Dont see FIND MY DEVICE in new Nov update

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

Please note Find my device option is available only in portable devices.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Any help finding how to fix this error? Device...

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Any help finding how to fix this error? Device...

1. Any help finding how to fix this error? Device... - Similar Threads - help finding fix

2. How do I fix 'The system cannot find any bootable devices'?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix 'The system cannot find any bootable devices'?: I have recently installed a new motherboard, cpu, and ram. When I turn on the PC the bios says 'The system cannot find any bootable devices' I followed another thread on here with the exact same issue but their fix did not work for me. New mobo is: Asus z690-p wifiCpu is: i7...
  3. How do I fix 'The system cannot find any bootable devices'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix 'The system cannot find any bootable devices'?: I have recently installed a new motherboard, cpu, and ram. When I turn on the PC the bios says 'The system cannot find any bootable devices' I followed another thread on here with the exact same issue but their fix did not work for me. New mobo is: Asus z690-p wifiCpu is: i7...
  4. How do I fix 'The system cannot find any bootable devices'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  6. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  7. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER: Hey guys, I have a problem. I had dual boot in my computer. Windows was in C and D. Ubuntu was in D but i had replaced my SDD. I want to install my windows again and update my Kubuntu 19.014 to Ubuntu 20.04. How can i do that? Thanks. Note: I tried to boot up with usb but...
  9. Can't find any devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find any devices: I recently got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't download any of the games I want to play on to my PC. I constantly keep getting this every time I try to install a game. I do what is told of me and the Laptop that I try to download the games on is linked to the "device" in...
  10. Any ideas on how to “find” a driver without device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any ideas on how to “find” a driver without device manager?: So without much foresight, I went on a rampage trying to fix my Bluetooth toggle being gone. My adapter would only show under device manager if I was showing hidden devices. I removed the adapter without removing the driver thinking a restart would replace it. I was...