Windows 10: Any help from the experts?

Discus and support Any help from the experts? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone tell me why im getting this bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1jxq9NBKXc0THjWPO and what's the source behind it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charbelbernaba, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Any help from the experts?

Can someone tell me why im getting this bsod https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1jxq9NBKXc0THjWPO and what's the source behind it?

:)

charbelbernaba, Nov 7, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 7, 2018
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Any help from the experts?

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

I would again like to thank everyone for their extremely helpful knowledge, suggestions, and comments. Everything seems great, but I would appriciate it if I could just once again have an expert confirm that everything I am getting for my computer (located in top of thread, first post) will be 100% compatable with everything else. Thanks again!*Smile Any help from the experts? :)

TCanuck42, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Any help from the experts?

1. Any help from the experts? - Similar Threads - help experts

2. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  3. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  4. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  6. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...: Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update KB5030211. This may be due to the fact that previous updates failed to install. The Asus laptop has Windows 10 Home installed in one language. Thank you in advance for your help. This...
  7. Hello, dear experts! Please help me with advice to solve the problem of installing update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help changing my old Microsoft name to my current Microsoft name. I need an expert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help changing my old Microsoft name to my current Microsoft name. I need an expert...: Do you enjoy a challenge? I've created a monster and I need an expert to help me fix it. It all started when I was getting a lot of spam and trojan emails. I decided to change my email to stop them from coming. Over time they began to appear again so I changed my email again....
  9. I need help changing my old Microsoft name to my current Microsoft name. I need an expert...

I need help changing my old Microsoft name to my current Microsoft name. I need an expert...: Do you enjoy a challenge? I've created a monster and I need an expert to help me fix it. It all started when I was getting a lot of spam and trojan emails. I decided to change my email to stop them from coming. Over time they began to appear again so I changed my email again....
  10. I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am confused about Windows activation and needed a bit of help from the experts.: So I bought my PC from a retailer. The retailer apparently installed a pirated version of Windows 10 using KMSpico or some sort of KMS activator as he mentioned. I wasn't aware of the issue. After bringing the PC home, I clean installed the Windows and installed Windows 11...