Windows 10: any help would be great

Discus and support any help would be great in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kking12511, May 10, 2020.

1. any help would be great

my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced options" theres only "start-up settings" and when i click on it and try safe mode my screen still flickering/ only safe mode cmd works i can't do anything do i really need to get a new pc? ;/ i'm using my brother pc to post this any help needed

:)

kking12511, May 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 10, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 10, 2020
  4. any help would be great

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 10, 2020
Thema:

any help would be great

1. any help would be great - Similar Threads - help great

2. Werfault.exe error help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Werfault.exe error help: Hello i have a gaming pc that i have never had problems with but one day i restarted my pc and when it was booting up an error message popped up which was werfault.exe on every boot it pops up and i cant even sign in this is not okay.. i havent had this pc for a long time and...
  3. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  4. Weird screen bug that happens at random moments. Any help greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen bug that happens at random moments. Any help greatly appreciated: Hello my friends, i bought this laptop around a month or so ago and it keeps randomly crashing my screen and restarting or just stays stuck on the crash screens. Here are some videos i took when it happened: A weird grid-like blue screen: https://m.imgur.com/a/HrTeu42 Then...
  5. I need some help. My router isn’t super great and doesn’t work all the time, so I restarted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help. My router isn’t super great and doesn’t work all the time, so I restarted...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/big_chom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa5bqf/i_need_some_help_my_router_isnt_super_great_and/
  6. Slow PC Any help would be great

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow PC Any help would be great: Hello to the Microsoft Community! Just a few months ago my old desktop gave out and I finally bit the bullet and purchased a brand new computer. However, as soon as it came home I did all the installing and updates etc. and things just didn't seem right, quite often it...
  7. Frustrating Network Sharing Problem-Help would be great!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frustrating Network Sharing Problem-Help would be great!: Hi guys, I've got a very annoying local network issue I can't seem to fix or find a solution for so here I am hoping you could help. I have a couple of computers on a network that can't see each other in the 'Network' portion in the 'Network' window. Each computer has...
  8. Countdown to greatness help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Countdown to greatness help?: So my computer gets stuck if i restart (not turn off and on, restart option) or update it. i tried to fix this forever ago and couldnt, im getting a new pc (needed an upgrade anyway) but i dont currently have the money, so while i wait to be able to get a new pc i have to...
  9. BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..

BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..: See latest days dumps... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 Thnx in advance Tony Dovale http://www.lifemasters.co.za...
  10. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!: BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently...