Windows 10: any help would be great

Discus and support any help would be great in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kking12511, May 10, 2020.

1. any help would be great

my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced options" theres only "start-up settings" and when i click on it and try safe mode my screen still flickering/ only safe mode cmd works i can't do anything do i really need to get a new pc? ;/ i'm using my brother pc to post this any help needed

:)

kking12511, May 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 10, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 10, 2020
  4. any help would be great

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 10, 2020
Thema:

any help would be great

1. any help would be great - Similar Threads - help great

2. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  3. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  4. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I've been experiencing crashes while gaming or performing heavy-duty tasks on the PC.Its been going on for a few months, and nothing I have tried has worked to fix it.Sometimes the games/apps will run for hours with no issue, or will suddenly crash after 10-15 minutes of...
  6. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I've been experiencing crashes while gaming or performing heavy-duty tasks on the PC.Its been going on for a few months, and nothing I have tried has worked to fix it.Sometimes the games/apps will run for hours with no issue, or will suddenly crash after 10-15 minutes of...
  7. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I keep running into a BSOD WHEA error while gaming. Sometimes the game will run for hours, sometimes for 30 minutes, and sometimes only for ten. I have tried almost every game in my library, and it happens with anything. I am currently looking for the solution, but help would...
  8. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I keep running into a BSOD WHEA error while gaming. Sometimes the game will run for hours, sometimes for 30 minutes, and sometimes only for ten. I have tried almost every game in my library, and it happens with anything. I am currently looking for the solution, but help would...
  9. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.: I have noticed my boot time takes much longer and when i bring up task manager i have 105 programs in the processes too... not sure whats going on. i was supposed to get help awhile ago but they always called at a bad time but now its worse. this has been happening since i...
  10. Getting unsearchable BSOD in my Laptop. It would be great if someone can help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting unsearchable BSOD in my Laptop. It would be great if someone can help me.: On Thu 25-03-2021 2.46.42 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\032521-20265-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0x154 0xFFFF97897A860000, 0xFFFF930786265F30, 0x2,...