Windows 10: Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Discus and support Any Help would be greatly appreciated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael KevinPeak, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Help!

Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move.

Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it?

My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol

Any Help would be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

:)

Michael KevinPeak, Apr 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 download distaster... any help greatly appreciated

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search, right click on it and Open as administrator
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 24, 2020
  3. trekker35 Win User
    Deleting mail application from C7 - Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

How can I delete email application from C7 and re-install it. I have several problems with my current one. Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

trekker35, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

I did try running some diagnostics and they always showed it to be healthy but it seemed to stall on certain sectors. And a few days ago, my HDD failed completely (sometimes failed to start, sometimes started and can't access file system, other assorted issues). Thankfully, I had a backup and I have a spare laptop. Thanks for all of your help, it was greatly appreciated!

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    Let me know what the results are
    • of the error scan,
    • make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,
    • post screenshots with the benchmark of the
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

techlover10, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

1. Any Help would be greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Help greatly appreciated

2. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  3. Any help is greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  4. help would be appreciated

help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  5. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  6. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  7. any help would be great

in Windows 10 Support
    any help would be great: my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced options" theres only "start-up settings" and when i click on it and try safe mode my screen still flickering/ only safe mode...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...
  10. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!: BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently...