Windows 10: Any idea how to fix this??

Discus and support Any idea how to fix this?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whyyoulookatmelol, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Any idea how to fix this??

/u/whyyoulookatmelol, Jan 16, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 16, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Any idea how to fix this??

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Any idea how to fix this??

1. Any idea how to fix this?? - Similar Threads - idea fix

2. I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?: I just bought this computer today. It's a HP 15.6" Windows 11. During setup I noticed 6 keys are linked to each other. When I type the letter 'b' I get 'bt', type 't' I get 'bt'. I type 'y' or 'n' I get 'ny'. On the number pad I type '9' or '7' I get '79' for both. Any ideas?...
  3. I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?: I just bought this computer today. It's a HP 15.6" Windows 11. During setup I noticed 6 keys are linked to each other. When I type the letter 'b' I get 'bt', type 't' I get 'bt'. I type 'y' or 'n' I get 'ny'. On the number pad I type '9' or '7' I get '79' for both. Any ideas?...
  4. My 2 finger scroll is currently not working, any ideas to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2 finger scroll is currently not working, any ideas to fix it?: My scroll does work on a regular mouse but on my laptop touchpad the 2 finger scroll currently doesn't work for whatever reason. I've tried to update the drivers, they are up to date. The last time it happened I just had to update my pc but this time I see no resolution. I am...
  5. My 2 finger scroll is currently not working, any ideas to fix it?

My 2 finger scroll is currently not working, any ideas to fix it?: My scroll does work on a regular mouse but on my laptop touchpad the 2 finger scroll currently doesn't work for whatever reason. I've tried to update the drivers, they are up to date. The last time it happened I just had to update my pc but this time I see no resolution. I am...
  6. hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...: when I click on disk management on my computer, it does nothing, I tried restarting my computer to see if it worked, but nothing. I tried looking in Task Manager to see if the window had a problem opening but I come to find out that it does nothing....
  7. hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...

hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...: when I click on disk management on my computer, it does nothing, I tried restarting my computer to see if it worked, but nothing. I tried looking in Task Manager to see if the window had a problem opening but I come to find out that it does nothing....
  8. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  9. I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.

I have tried so much to try and get this BSOD fixed and i have no idea anymore.: I don't exactly know what to ask at this point, but here's a minidump that I hope you can access.I really need any kind of advice at this point.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIPemRjdKURioB9clD-KxEhrjGszrokZ/view?usp=drive_link...
  10. Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...

Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...: I had no idea happening Dragons World game it said error 1002 server connection error you can fix the game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-with-dragons-world-server-i/6b18544f-f272-49a6-8e26-2bcfbf158976