Windows 10: Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it?

Discus and support Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RicardoMilossGoa [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RicardoMilossGoa, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it?

/u/RicardoMilossGoa, Jul 1, 2020

2. How do I over clock my cpu? (opteron 165)

dj dn, how good is ur stepping, how much is it better than mine? did u have any instabilitys when u tested? Cause i dont think im going to have any cause i have a good stepping, and if this is just to test for those then i dont think i have any, also does it matter to do prime 95 on core 1 or 2 for burn in or can you just do the test on one to burn in the arctic silver?

also does doing this wear in the cores?

Noobcomputermaker, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Wingo101 Win User
    How do I overclock my system?

Can somebody please tell me step by step, how I can overclock my CPU to get good results but still a very stable system.

Have a look at my specs.

Wingo101, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Hotobu Win User

Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it?

Just ordered gaming pc how did i do?

My other suggestion is that if someone is going to put this thing together for you for $50 that sounds like it's someone you know. You should watch them do it or have them walk you through it. The hardest part about building a computer is selecting the parts. Putting it together just requires patience and common sense. It's not much of a step up from putting together a Lego set.

Hotobu, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it?

1. Any idea why my pc is doing this and how do I stop it? - Similar Threads - idea why doing

2. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  3. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  4. Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe: This is the latest mini dump file - but I have others:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  5. Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe

Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe: This is the latest mini dump file - but I have others:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  6. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  7. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  8. Any idea why ans how to fix it or stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea why ans how to fix it or stop it?: I'm hopeful that one of you out there will at least be able to say why or how this happened, fixing it would be great also. For some reason the first 2 or 3 songs of EVERY Album I have on my desktop in the windows music file has been removed and sent to be a unknown...
  9. Any idea why did this happen or how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea why did this happen or how do i fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/santsallka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwkv0f/any_idea_why_did_this_happen_or_how_do_i_fix_it/
  10. My kid’s PC is doing this upon reboot. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My kid’s PC is doing this upon reboot. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SwiftBoatVet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gedbuu/my_kids_pc_is_doing_this_upon_reboot_any_ideas/