Windows 10: Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...

Discus and support Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your... in Cortana to solve the problem; About a month ago, the interests stopped displaying on my Windows 10 Phone, (Lumia 950) and would only display "tap interests" or something like that.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by danny_2000, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...

About a month ago, the interests stopped displaying on my Windows 10 Phone, (Lumia 950) and would only display "tap interests" or something like that. However, since yesterday, it displays "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your region yet." I'm in the U.S.

I've already done a reset of the phone.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

:)

danny_2000, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Robert11 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Jul 20, 2019
  4. DennisUE. Win User

Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...

critical error message at startup. CRITICAL ERROR START MENU AND CORTANA AREN`T WORKING will try and correct next time you sign in

I have the critical error message at startup. CRITICAL ERROR START MENU AND CORTANA AREN`T WORKING will try and correct next time you sign in. Sign out now

The same message appears next time

I sign in. It is impossible to get past this screen as you have no start menu. Any help would be appreciated

Op - DennisUE

DennisUE., Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your...

1. Any ideas on how to fix this error message ? "sorry, suggestions aren't available in your... - Similar Threads - ideas fix error

2. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  3. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  4. File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?: My daughter's Surface-PRO shows the following error C:Program Files\Windows App\Microsoft.MicrosftOfficeHub_18.2204.1141.0_x64...\WebViewHost.exe File system error -2147163901As of right now Skype and OneNote do not work. Windows Updates are up to date. The IT manager from...
  5. File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?: My daughter's Surface-PRO shows the following error C:Program Files\Windows App\Microsoft.MicrosftOfficeHub_18.2204.1141.0_x64...\WebViewHost.exe File system error -2147163901As of right now Skype and OneNote do not work. Windows Updates are up to date. The IT manager from...
  6. File system error -2147163901 any suggestions how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Any idea how to fix this.?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  9. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry suggestions arent available in your region yet

2. Cortana error suggestions arent available in your region yet on 950xl

3. cortana sorry suggestions arent available