Windows 10: Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?

Discus and support Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing. I have two monitors and during a crash the main one will go black, though i will still be able to hear whatever may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by melsuto, Oct 26, 2022.

1. melsuto Win User

Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?

My computer keeps crashing. I have two monitors and during a crash the main one will go black, though i will still be able to hear whatever may have been on the screen and the second monitor will stay functional for up to a minute before it follows suit. They then both say there is no display port signal. Usually I just force shutdown my computer before the second one goes off because if I don't, the second monitor will continue to say no signal after I turn the computer back on. The only way I've been able to fix this is redownloading the graphics drivers but it only works until the next cras

:)

melsuto, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Oct 26, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 26, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing? - Similar Threads - ideas stop computer

2. Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe: This is the latest mini dump file - but I have others:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  3. Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea why my pc is crashing on sppsrv.exe: This is the latest mini dump file - but I have others:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  4. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  5. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  6. Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?: My computer keeps crashing. I have two monitors and during a crash the main one will go black, though i will still be able to hear whatever may have been on the screen and the second monitor will stay functional for up to a minute before it follows suit. They then both say...
  7. Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?

Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?: My computer keeps crashing. I have two monitors and during a crash the main one will go black, though i will still be able to hear whatever may have been on the screen and the second monitor will stay functional for up to a minute before it follows suit. They then both say...
  8. My computer crashed, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer crashed, any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Due_Slade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ju6ioc/my_computer_crashed_any_ideas/
  9. Any idea why ans how to fix it or stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea why ans how to fix it or stop it?: I'm hopeful that one of you out there will at least be able to say why or how this happened, fixing it would be great also. For some reason the first 2 or 3 songs of EVERY Album I have on my desktop in the windows music file has been removed and sent to be a unknown...
  10. Any idea what this is from. It’s at bottom right of computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this is from. It’s at bottom right of computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Manordog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6sqzb/any_idea_what_this_is_from_its_at_bottom_right_of/