Windows 10: Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine?

Discus and support Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Good evening. Just a question to see if anyone can offer some advice. I was hoping to see if i could recover some images from MSN Messenger. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jonnyhill2, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine?

Hi Good evening.

Just a question to see if anyone can offer some advice. I was hoping to see if i could recover some images from MSN Messenger. I have the original hard drive from my old computer. It has been formatted but i have some disk recovery software which has pretty much recoveres everything ive ever had by the looks of it. I was just hoping someone could tell me the file type that was used by Messenger for image files and offer any further advice.

Thanks in advanvce

Jonny

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: MSN Messenger

:)

jonnyhill2, Aug 6, 2020

2. MSN Messenger spywares

changed manytimes and im not the only one who had those problems to be logged out from msn messenger and when connected back it say msn website connected on their msn.

MohawkAngel, Aug 6, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Swiftle Win User

Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine?

MSN messenger live issue

Recently I format my HD to get a clean start. After installing all the drivers etc, I went on and installed MSN Messenger Live. The problem is that everytime I open a discussion window I get this message:
    Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine? 2iqlf8w.jpg

Now I have the latest version of adobe flash. I tried to reinstall both MSN and Flash but nothing happens. Any idea how to solve this?

Swiftle, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine?

1. Any ideas on recovering some images from MSN Messenger on the HD from an old XP machine? - Similar Threads - ideas recovering images

2. The return of MSN Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The return of MSN Messenger: I would lkke to ask if Microsoft is going to get back the MSN messengerI've heard some rumors that in Winsows 12 MSN is returning back is this for real?I wish it can be true so I can sign in only by email& it operates in the three platforms Linux Android IOS.and Windows...
  3. The return of MSN Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The return of MSN Messenger: I would lkke to ask if Microsoft is going to get back the MSN messengerI've heard some rumors that in Winsows 12 MSN is returning back is this for real?I wish it can be true so I can sign in only by email& it operates in the three platforms Linux Android IOS.and Windows...
  4. Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn...: Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn messenger directly? I’m taking 20 or so years ago. Thanks....
  5. Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn...: Hi. Is there any way of accessing old msn messenger contacts that were added to msn messenger directly? I’m taking 20 or so years ago. Thanks....
  6. Can't see files on old XP HD connected to win10 machine by USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see files on old XP HD connected to win10 machine by USB: Hi, I got converter cables for my old XP hard drive to connect it to my current win10 machine via USB. New machine sees the drive, but when I try to go into it the only thing on it is the folder "recovery," and when I click on that it says "this folder is empty." There...
  7. Some questions about moving my Windows installation from an old HD to a new HD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some questions about moving my Windows installation from an old HD to a new HD: My 5 or 6 year old HP desktop is experiencing some severe hardware issues with the hard drive. I've decided that it might be best to keep the basic machine, but replace the old platter hard drive with a SSD drive. I've currently got Windows 10 Professional, which I upgraded...
  8. No sound from Chrome, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound from Chrome, any ideas?: [ATTACH] No sound coming from Chrome. Tried reinstalling but that didn't work either. Not even showing up in volume mixer on any device, maybe it's "Name not available"?...
  9. Recover a License from an upgraded machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover a License from an upgraded machine: The company I used to work for had at one time purchased a Windows 10 Home computer. I then upgraded it to a Windows 10 Pro (I paid for it, not the company, and it's in my Microsoft Account.) I have since left the company and no longer have access to that computer. However, I...
  10. Recovering Images from Old External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering Images from Old External Hard Drive: Just this evening I found the external hard drive used with our last PC. I have not connected it to our current PC in fear of making some dreadful mistake. My goal is to retrieve all jpg image files from that old drive. Note, I use File History to save files from our current...