Windows 10: Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word?

Discus and support Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiveaGeForce, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word?

/u/NiveaGeForce, Feb 5, 2020

2. When posting on FB on Edge, text is garbled.

Original title : Edge.

When posting on FB on Edge, text is garbled, and can not be posted unless I refresh the page several times.

Slobodan M. Markovic, Feb 5, 2020
  3. MyiDevice Win User
    Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word?

Garbled text

In emails or texts, the text appears garbled, or the words do not form completely. This happens in receiving messages, also on FB and other applications. It does NOT happen when composing a message. I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks

Geri Thomas, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word?

1. Any ideas what's causing garbled text in Edge Dev and Word? - Similar Threads - ideas what's causing

2. Word documents are garbled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word documents are garbled: I must have accidentally upgraded to a new version of Word Docs. After opening a document, making a change and then going back to it later, the words are all garbled. How do I get back to my original version of Word Documents?...
  3. Garbled text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garbled text: Ok, after the last two updates I'm seeing issues with text. The two main areas I see it happening is when I choose the power options from Windows button in WIN11. Here are some examples.......
  4. Garbled text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Garbled text: Ok, after the last two updates I'm seeing issues with text. The two main areas I see it happening is when I choose the power options from Windows button in WIN11. Here are some examples.......
  5. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  6. Any idea what's causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  7. Any idea what’s causing this and how to fix it?

Any idea what’s causing this and how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quantumking_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbtbbr/any_idea_whats_causing_this_and_how_to_fix_it/
  8. Any idea what this is

Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  9. Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?

Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Impactplxyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enpojc/not_sure_whats_causing_this_any_ideas/
  10. Garbled text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Garbled text: In emails or texts, the text appears garbled, or the words do not form completely. This happens in receiving messages, also on FB and other applications. It does NOT happen when composing a message. I'm using Windows 10. Thanks...