Windows 10: Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem?

Discus and support Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Network Icon is missing. And I can't seem to connect to any Wifi but only to my Ethernet but it says I am not connected to it. And For the Wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DracoPlays1481, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem?

My Network Icon is missing. And I can't seem to connect to any Wifi but only to my Ethernet but it says I am not connected to it. And For the Wifi Part. The Router is on and everything else too. But not sure why does it not says that any Wifi is in range. I have done a Network reset and Reinstalled my Network driver but nothing seems to be working

https://gyazo.com/2b16d46d7e85351d5b13a06ee22ffdfd

https://gyazo.com/9e0b28e6152ab3b8dd16120b16cbc80d
    https://gyazo.com/3165f2d29dc9a360089d553222d56ee3

Please help me.

:)

DracoPlays1481, Sep 15, 2018
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Sep 15, 2018
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Ethernet/Internet Problem

Thought the cable might be worth a shot. *Wink Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? ;)
    Same sort of thing happened to my printer/scanner. It would randomly say USB device not recognized, swapped out the cable and it was fixed!. Same thing with what appeared to be dodgy drives in the past.

Glad you got it fixed!

*Toast :toast:

alexp999, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem?

Ethernet/Internet Problem

Hey Ozzman, thanks but I've read in the Motherboard guide that the lights on the Ethernet port in their current configuration mean that its working at 100mbp/s, even though the internet is still not working.

Flamingsupernova, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem?

1. Any Internet/Ethernet Fix for this kind of problem? - Similar Threads - Internet Ethernet Fix

2. Internet Ethernet recently stopped working... kind of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Ethernet recently stopped working... kind of: Recently, my ethernet connection on my PC went from a normal 40-50mbps to 0.1mbps and slowly drops to 0.01mbps over the course of a speed test on chrome. I can ping websites on command prompt, my network devices are visible, and troubleshooters cannot identify problems. For...
  3. Internet Ethernet recently stopped working... kind of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Ethernet recently stopped working... kind of: Recently, my ethernet connection on my PC went from a normal 40-50mbps to 0.1mbps and slowly drops to 0.01mbps over the course of a speed test on chrome. I can ping websites on command prompt, my network devices are visible, and troubleshooters cannot identify problems. For...
  4. Internet Ethernet recently stopped working... kind of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem internet ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem internet ethernet: I have a strange problem happening on my device. So I have devices, namely laptop A and computer B. When I connect the ethernet LAN cable to laptop A, the ethernet network runs smoothly, but when I try to connect the ethernet LAN cable to computer B, the network is slow and I...
  6. Problem internet ethernet

Problem internet ethernet: I have a strange problem happening on my device. So I have devices, namely laptop A and computer B. When I connect the ethernet LAN cable to laptop A, the ethernet network runs smoothly, but when I try to connect the ethernet LAN cable to computer B, the network is slow and I...
  7. Problem internet ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  9. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  10. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. *getsmart.exe