Windows 10: any laser risk from cheaper mouse?

Discus and support any laser risk from cheaper mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; nowadays I think 99.99% of computer mouse we can find in the market no matter they are wired or wireless are optical and emit laser from from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

any laser risk from cheaper mouse?

nowadays I think 99.99% of computer mouse we can find in the market no matter they are wired or wireless are optical and emit laser from from the bottom. Could the cheap wired or wireless mouse from unknown brand release higher intensity or more harmful kind of laser because they may
    not fulfill the safety standard like the famous and expensive brand?

:)

Tsw88, Mar 17, 2019

2. wireless laser mouse 5000

Hi Taw,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you install the latest driver for your mouse from the manufacturer's website.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Ascii2 Win User
    Is Laser mouse harmful for kids?

Answering the question, all else equal except for price, whichever is cheaper.

Ascii2, Mar 17, 2019
  4. any laser risk from cheaper mouse?

Mouse does not appear in Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you tried installing the drivers in Compatibility mode?
    As, Wireless laser mouse 6000 is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the mouse drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

I also, suggest you to connect wired mouse and check is the issue persists.

Try installing latest driver from the manufacturer website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

Refer the link for more information.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ie/d/natural-wireless-laser-mouse-6000

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

any laser risk from cheaper mouse?

1. any laser risk from cheaper mouse? - Similar Threads - laser risk cheaper

2. microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000: Is the microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000 a bluetooth device or a usb device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-notebook-laser-mouse-6000/9329ef96-93dd-4238-83d4-d9c2dc21e72d
  3. Is there any risk when enabling CMD.exe in Applocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any risk when enabling CMD.exe in Applocker?: Hello everyone. We have a Mysql application called MYSQLDUMP that works to export information from MYsql databases, this program needs to use cmd.exe, but the applocker blocks it. Is there any risk if we enable said CMD.exe? Thanks for the help....
  4. Any hope for a bad laser printer cartridge?

Any hope for a bad laser printer cartridge?: Whenever I see Canon X25 laser printer cartridges for cheap I scoop them up. Many times these are open box or damaged box items from Ebay, but the cartridge is still in the sealed bag and often works just fine. This last on didn't. The box looked like it went through war,...
  5. Cheaper Windows key?

Cheaper Windows key?: Hello does one of you know a site where you can get a Windows 10 key for 64 bit at a very low price up to 5 €? Günstiger Windows key?
  6. Cheaper upgrade to Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cheaper upgrade to Pro?: I just got a Surface Pro 6 and looking to install hyper-v for Docker, how can I upgrade to Pro for less than £119/$99? submitted by /u/timmillwood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fifjsf/cheaper_upgrade_to_pro/
  7. Any Windows 10 reinstall on another drive risks?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Windows 10 reinstall on another drive risks?: Hello, When I bought my computer, It was before windows 10 came out so I had windows 7. When Windows 10 came out, there was a year that anyone had Windows 7 could upgrade it to Windows 10 and I did it. The OS is installed on my SSD but I bought another SSD (it's not...
  8. Any Windows 10 reinstall on another driver risks?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Windows 10 reinstall on another driver risks?: Hello, When I bought my computer, It was before windows 10 came out so I had windows 7. When Windows 10 came out, there was a year that anyone had Windows 7 could upgrade it to Windows 10 and I did it. The OS is installed on my SSD but I bought another SSD (it's not...
  9. Risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk: I just bought risk from the microsoft store on my pc and now it wont let me install it on my device. Is there anything i can change to make it install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/risk/31de6d96-8c96-4dfe-abff-b30f6ea70d14
  10. Any serious risk in installing outside Program Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any serious risk in installing outside Program Files?: Is there a definitive answer to this question? There are programs that by default install in a sub-directory on C drive, but outside Program Files (or Program files (x86)). Is there a risk in doing so or, put another way, is there an advantage in installing under Program...